Honeywell CO60PM Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler - White/Grey
Evaporative air cooling is the natural, eco-friendly way of cooling, similar to a breeze flowing across a lake. Honeywell evaporative air coolers can save you up to 80% on energy costs compared to air conditioners.
The Honeywell CO60PM Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler is the perfect choice to keep indoor rooms and outdoor environments comfortably cool and breezy. This weather resistant evaporative air cooler is made to resist outdoor conditions. Honeywell evaporative air coolers do not require power hungry components like compressors. The low power consumption translates into significant savings on energy bills compared to using air conditioners. Just unpack, add water/ice, place near open door or window, plug it in, and use. This unit is ideal for rooms up to 850 sq. ft. in any home or office. For outdoor environments, it has an air-throw up to 12 yards. Its powerful motor helps to deliver strong air flow while a 16-inch fan blade and 3-side honeycomb media keep performance optimal. A continuous water supply connection, 15.8-gallon water tank, and built-in overflow protection system allow long periods of unattended operation, making it perfect for more demanding applications.
- Evaporative air cooler for indoor or outdoor use (UV and weather resistant)
- Indoor use: For rooms up to 850 sq. ft.
- Outdoor use: Air-throw up to 12 yards
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Honeycomb cooling media on 3 sides for faster cooling performance
- 16-inch fan blade for powerful air throw
- Top loading ice compartment and 15.8 gallon water tank with low water alarm
- Continuous water supply connection for uninterupted operation
- Powerful air flow (1540 CFM)
- Easy-to-use mechanical controls
- 3 speeds include high, medium and low
- Oscillating louvers
- Durable casters for easy mobility
18.35"L x 27.56"W x 40"H
Warranty InformationLimited 1 year parts and labor
There is no additional information available for this item.