Euro Series 3-Person InfraColor Sauna
• Seating for up to 3 people
• LifeSmart exclusive dual tech heating technology
• Advanced digital LED light therapy
The LifeSmart Euro series of saunas is designed with the latest in digital color therapy and exclusive dual tech infrared heating systems. Combining our energy efficient carbon panels with ceramic elements provides the ultimate in direct heat therapy, penetrating deep into the skin to remove body toxins, increase blood circulation, offer pain relief from sore muscles and aching joints, passive weight loss, even improve skin tone.
Color therapy is the science of healing through color, helping to achieve optimum health, wellness, and relaxation. Years of clinical research have found that different colors influence our mood, energize blood circulation, affect blood pressure, pulse, and respirations rates, along with brain activity. Our upgraded LED InfraColor therapy system utilizes colors of the spectrum with the touch of a button. Constructed of natural hemlock fir wood, this 3 person sauna offers durability and versatile contemporary design to complement any room setting.
Tempered glass is slightly tinted for added privacy, while still providing a sense of openness. Standard features include MP3 audio input, two speakers with built in pre-amp, freash air vent, interior lighting, touch button controls for timer and temperature, pre-fab walls and pre-assembled built-in electrical components for easy assembly.
- Comfortable bench seating for up to 3 people
- Infrared therapy consists of five carbon fiber panels for soft, even heat distribution and one ceramic heater for targeted heat therapy
- Multi-color LED light therapy with remote control functions
- Temperature range: 77-150 degrees F (recommend 100-130 degrees) and heats up to temperature in approximately 15-20 minutes
- Electrical requirements: 1960 watts total; NOTE: 120v/20 amp dedicated outlet
- Designed for indoor use and placement in a dry, level area
Exterior dimensions: 55"W x 41.3"D x 74.8"H
Assembled weight: 305 lbs.
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 Year Limited against defects in material and workmanship on functional parts only
There is no additional information available for this item.