Estancia Chardonnay, Monterey County - 750ml
by Estancia | Item #: 10190 | Model #: FW |
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- In Club purchase only
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item
Estancia Chardonnay grapes are grown on the east side of the Salinas Valley.
Elegant, full-bodied, mouth-filling, this Chardonnay presents a dollop of oak, which highlights
the ripe stone fruit flavors and tropical notes and adds a soft, creamy finish.
Click here to view Terms of Sale.
- Fresh and fruity crispness
- Tropical richness
- Green apple and citrus balance with ripe mango, papaya and guava elements
- Subtle mineral tones and a clean acidity
- Pairs well with Indian curry, salads, shrimp, smoked salmon, roasted pineapple, and fruit chutney
- 2007 Wine Enthusiast - 84 pts.
- 2006 Wine Spectator - 82 pts.
- 2005 Wine & Spirits - 87 pts.