Enfamil Gentlease LIPIL Infant Formula - 6 ct.
Free standard shipping for online orders.
Enfamil Gentlease is designed to provide the sole source of nutrition for infants up to age 12 months and provide a major source of nutrition for the remainder of the first year. Enfamil Gentlease is designed to reduce fussiness or gas.
- 6 pk. - Each can is 12.04 oz.
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Formula
- For Newborns & Infants 0 - 12 months
- For Fussiness & Gas
- Milk-Based Powder with Iron
- Partially broken-down proteins
- Designed to reduce fussiness and gas in 24 hours
- Special blend of easy-to-digest proteins, patterned after the blend of proteins found in breast milk, that have been partially broken down
- Blend of carbohydrates designed for babies with fussiness or gas
- Includes a blend of DHA and ARA, nutrients also found in breast milk, that promotes brain and eye development
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact 1.800.baby123 or visit www.enfamil.com.
Comparison to whey: case in ratio of typical, mature breast milk (15 days to 6 months) prior to hydrolysis.Ingredients: Corn syrup solids, partially hydrolyzed nonfat milk and whey protein concentrate solids (soy), vegetable oil (palm olein, soy, coconut, and high oleic sunflower oils), and less than 2%: mortierella alpina oil*, crypthecodinum cohnii oil**, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D D3, vitamin E acetate, vitamin K1, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin B6, hydrochloride, vitamin B12, niacinamide, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, biotin, ascorbic acid, choline chloride, inositol, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cupric sulfate, sodium selenite, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, taurine, and l-carnitine.
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.