EMR Conversion II Recumbent Bike/Rower
With the EMR Conversion II Recumbent Bike/Rower, you get two cardiovascular workouts in one space-saving machine. The magnetic resistance gives you a quiet, smooth workout at any resistance level. Increase or decrease the workout intensity with a click of a knob, without interrupting your workout. Because both are impact-free activities, stationery cycling and rowing can be lifelong forms of exercise. For effective aerobic exercise, work within your target heart rate zone (70% to 85% of your maximum heart rate).
Rowing is widely recognized with trainers and fitness experts as one of the best all around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength. Rowing is an efficient, effective, total body workout that utilizes all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals and buttocks. It is one of the best exercises for building a strong back, as well as one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints.
The super quiet recumbent bike is designed to put you in a semi-reclined position so your workout focuses on all the major muscles in your hips, thighs and buttocks. Stationary cycling is also among the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises because it increases your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without impact on your joints.
- Padded seat glides on ball bearing roller system for smooth rowing, and adjusts to fit different leg lengths for recumbent biking
- The oversized aluminum seat rail gives extra durability and strength
- The pull of a pin switches from one mode to the other
- The grip-edged, 8-position dial knob increases or decreases the workout intensity
- Oversized foot pedals and adjustable foot straps hold your feet securely to improve pulling motion while pedaling; exercise bikes without this feature have the pushing motion only and not the more advantageous pushing/pulling motion
- The multifunctional electronic fitness monitor shows speed, distance, time, odometer, heart rate and calories burned during your workout - keeping you motivated and on track to reach your fitness goals
- Heavy duty nylon rowing strap and foam grips keep hands stable and comfortable while rowing
- For easy storage, the EMR Conversion II Recumbent Bike/Rower folds to 34"L x 23.5"W x 56.5"H
74.5"L x 23.5" W x 34" H
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information3 years frame, 90 days parts
There is no additional information available for this item.