Emerson Electric Fireplace w/ Bookcases - Mahogany
- $ 494 00 494.00
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
For the person who loves to curl up with a good book by the fire, this classic mahogany fireplace accommodates perfectly. On each side there is a bookshelf to display your favorite classic books. The mantel itself is adorned with tall slender fluted columns on either side of the firebox, traditional crown molding, and a symmetrical medallion appliqué.
In addition to your living room or bedroom, try moving this fireplace to your dining room for romantic dinners or complement your media room with a ventless fireplace below your flat screen television.* Use this great functional fireplace to make your home a more welcoming environment.
It requires no electrician or contractor for installation and allows instant remodeling without the usual mess or expense.
- Classic Mahogany finish
- MDF board
- Birch veneers
- Assembly required
- Transitional design
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 70.25" W x 14" D x 42.25" H
- Bookshelves: 13.25" W x 10.75" D x 39.5" H
- Each Shelf: 10" W x 8.5" D x 10" H
- Firebox front: 23" W x 20" H
- Weight: 157 lbs.
- Beautiful media room accent
- Mantel supports up to 85 lbs.
- Four adjustable shelves can move up or down 2 inches
- Remote control (2 AAA batteries required)
- Realistic flickering flame effect
- Long life LED lights
- 120V-60Hz, 1500W, 12.5 Amp
- Easy to use adjustable thermostat
- Safety thermal overload protector
- Adjustable flame brightness control
- Plugs into standard wall outlet
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 square feet
- Uses about the same energy as a coffee maker
- 100% energy efficient with low operating costs
- Produces zero emissions or pollutants
- Eco-friendly, consuming no wood or fossil fuels
- No combustion, glass remains cool to the touch
- Assembly required
Positioning anything on top of your fireplace mantel poses a degree of risk especially in the case of electronic appliances or equipment. *If you elect to display a television we recommend that it be a slim profile flat-screen and that it be positioned away from the front edge of the mantel where there is a degree of heat generated from the firebox.
It is also recommended that any flat screen TV be secured to the wall behind it for added safety and security. Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for items placed on top of a fireplace mantel.
For any inquiries about this product, please call 1-800-633-5096
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Delivery not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
In the unlikely event that a part or a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship, promptly send written notification and original receipt including date and place of purchase (photo copy is not acceptable), with the Item number, a clear photo of the unit showing the problem and detailed explanation to: SEI, Attn: Customer Service, 600 Freeport Parkway, Suite 200, Coppell, Texas 75019 or call 1-800-633-5096.
After verification of claim, SEI will replace any defective product or missing part. Should the defective item or part need to be returned, SEI will send written authorization and call tag for the return. No returns will be accepted without SEI's written authorization. Glass and mirrors are excluded from this warranty.
This warranty applies under conditions of reasonable use, and does not extend to cosmetic damage caused by acts of God, accidents, misuse, abuse or neglect. Liability for incidental or consequential damage is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.