Elliptical Machines & Steps
Save big on the latest elliptical machines and steppers at Sam’s Club. We offer a variety of ellipticals to help you get in shape and stay healthy. Whatever your fitness level, Sam’s Club offers the name brand exercise equipment you want at prices that will have you breathing easy.
Item #: 400307
Item #: 191154
Rowing is a total body workout that is efficient, effective, low-impact and utilizes all major muscle groups.
Item #: 655405
Original Price $799
Item #: 399509
The Experpeutic 1000XL provides a "zero impact" workout with no stress on hips, ankles and joints plus the benefit of upper body exercising with dual action arms.
Item #: 649837
Item #: 355466
Low In Stock
The new BFCT1 Elliptical Cross Trainer provides a non-impact cardio workout in a very compact space.
Item #: 767508
Connect to iFit Live™ Technology for smarter workouts and faster results.
Item #: 354699
Patented technology provides a comfortable workout in an extremely compact space.
Item #: 766924
Item #: 354821
Item #: 254561
Item #: 354659
Original Price $1299
Limited quantities availabile
Item #: 191296
Item #: 886863
Item #: 298552
Item #: 298566
Item #: 191381
Item #: 254589
Elliptical Machine Buying Tips
Owning an elliptical machine is a practical solution to adding exercise to your regular routine. Sam’s Club offers a variety of machines at affordable prices. Read the following information to aid you with your elliptical trainer purchase.
- Many people purchase elliptical trainers for their home rather than purchasing a gym membership. Gym membership costs are continual; visiting a gym is limited to hours of operation; equipment is shared at gyms, which can limit availability of machines; and so on. Owning an elliptical trainer eliminates all of the issues that go along with gym memberships, yet all of the benefits remain.
- Elliptical machines lessen stress on your ankles, knees, feet, and hips. This dramatically reduces the chance of inflicting injuries or experiencing pain as a result of working out.
- Many ellipticals include bars or handles so you can incorporate an upper-body workout to complement your lower-body exercise. Not only do you involve more muscle groups in the exercise, but you are experiencing a higher level of cardiovascular exercise and burning more calories.
- Elliptical machines naturally enhance bone density and muscle growth. Other types of exercise equipment do not allow you to develop such levels of bone density.
- Elliptical trainers are very compact, so they will not take up a lot of room in your home. Some people are hesitant to purchase equipment because of space, however, ellipticals can be tucked in a corner when not in use and almost unnoticeable.
- Many machines at the gym are complicated and difficult to use. Elliptical machines are simple to use. The machines begin when you begin your motions and stop when you stop.
- Many machines have various available settings, so you can make your workout as easy or difficult as desired. There is no need to begin heavy workouts right away. Elliptical machines will help increase your stamina so you can steadily increase difficulty in relation to how often you use your machine.
- Many people opt to place their elliptical machines in front of their televisions or stereos so they can be entertained during their workout.
- Some ellipticals come with handrails to ensure proper safety when in use. In addition, it is recommended to wear sneakers that are conducive to physical activity.
- Ellipticals are a part of a cardiovascular workout. Many professionals suggest complementing a cardio workout with other forms of fitness training such as weight training. Sam’s Club also offers a variety of home gyms and fitness equipment.
- Steppers are very popular with those who exercise. Steppers offer a great cardio workout similar to an elliptical machine because the body’s motions are very similar. Steppers can come with height adjustments to allow for an increase in the intensity and difficulty of your stepper workout.