Master Grade Heavy Duty Outdoor Commercial Knife Sharpener
- $ 299 98
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
This is the Outdoor Commercial Knife Sharpener choice of Martin Yan.
Master Grade knife sharpeners were designed by an engineer and practitioner in the knife industry.
The benefit of his experience is transferred by technology and modern manufacturing to the final
user in the form of these high quality sharpeners.
Master Grade offers a unique feature in the commercial model, a flexible sharpening wheel that is
unlike the conventional stone wheeled units which tend to overheat and grind away blades. Users
will be delighted with this innovative sharpener which produces a razor sharp edge in just
seconds, clean edge just like new.
Master Grade is the only OUTDOOR sharpener on the market. It is designed to help new users
to perfect their knife sharpening skills in no time. You can take it with you during your outdoor activities
and solve sharpening needs on the spot. Sharp knives mean less injury in the field. Dull
knives are dangerous! Master Grade will ease the pain of having a dull knife and give you a
better hunting, fishing, or other outdoor experience!
- Works on serrated knives
- Easy to use, save time and money
- Can create any knife angle from 6° to 20°.
- No water, no oil, no mess during sharpening.
- Patented unique “soft touch” and flexible sharpening wheels
- Heavy duty, built with fire resistance and high impact housing
- Will not work on single edge or recurved blade (aka hawksbill or tourne blade)
- Used widely by caterers, campers, fishermen, hunters, any outdoor cooking needs etc.
- Sam’s Club VALUE PACK Includes 7” non-stick chef knife and 7” professional cleaver
- Master Grade Heavy Duty Outdoor Commercial Knife Sharpener
- Max Blade Contacts: Up to 0.6” or 15 mm high
- Sharpening Angle (Tan Θ): 15°; Wheel Speed / Torque: 2,500 RPM/ 1,200 GCM
- Blade Angle/Blade Thickness: 6° ~ 20°/ Up to 0.16" or 4 mm spine (blade thickness)
- Dimensions: 13" L X 4.9" W X 4.5" H; Weight: 5.4 lbs.
- UL commercial and NSF certifications
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.