Master Grade Heavy Duty Commercial Knife Sharpener
- $ 299 98 299.98
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
The choice of Martin Yan.
Master Grade knife sharpeners were designed by an engineer and practitioner in the knife industry.
The benefit of his experience is transferred by technology and modern manufacturing to the
final user in the form of these high quality sharpeners.
Master Grade offers a unique feature in the commercial model, a flexible sharpening wheel that is
unlike the conventional stone wheeled units which tend to overheat and grind away blades. Users
will be delighted with this innovative sharpener which produces a razor sharp edge in just
seconds, clean edge just like new.
- Works on serrated knives
- Easy to use, save time and money
- No water or oil, no mess during sharpening
- Unique "soft touch" and flexible sharpening wheels
- Safe and durable, easy to maintain, just clean it regularly
- Heavy duty, built with fire resistance and high impact housing
- Creates a knife angle from 6 º to 32º; Narrow opening top, guided 15º angle
- Will not work on single edge or recurved blade (aka hawksbill or tourne blade)
- Used widely by home chefs, meat cutters, butchers, chefs, hunters, knife sharpening services, commercial kitchens worldwide … etc.
- Sam’s Club VALUE PACK Includes 7” non-stick chef knife and 7” professional cleaver
- Voltage: 100V – 120V AC/180 Watt
- Wheel Speed / Torque: 2,500 RPM/ 3,000 GCM
- Max Blade Contacts: Up to 0.6” or 15 mm high; Sharpening Angle (Tan Θ): 15°
- Blade Angle/Blade Thickness: 6° ~ 30°/ Up to 0.16" or 4 mm spine (blade thickness)
- Dimensions: 13" L X 4.9" W X 4.5" H; Weight: 5.4 lbs.
- UL commercial and NSF certifications