Ear Force XL1 - Xbox 360
About this item
The Turtle Beach XL1 XBOX 360 headset is the perfect entry-level headset for gamers looking for immersive game sound and crystal-clear communication at a great value. With premium 50mm speakers and oversized circumaural ear cups, the Turtle Beach XL1 delivers superior audio quality and extreme comfort.
The Turtle Beach XL1 also features an in-line amplifier, providing quick access to independent game and chat volume controls as well as a built-in bass boost feature that adds depth and realism to the game audio.
If you’re serious about gaming, then get serious about the sound. Step up to the Turtle Beach XL1 and experience game audio like never before.
- Amplified Audio - Enhances game sounds for a more immersive gaming experience
- Microphone Monitoring – Hear your voice in the headset, so you won’t have to shout to hear what you’re saying
- In-Line Amplifier – Independent controls allow for quick adjustments to game audio volumes
- Bass Boost – A fixed Bass Boost in the amplifier adds depth and realism to the gaming experience
- USB Powered – A USB connection provides power to Turtle Beach XL1 amplifier - no AC adapters or batteries necessary
- 50mm diameter speakers with neodymium magnets
- Speaker Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, >120dB SPL @ 1kHz
- Condenser Microphone Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Cable length: 16'
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Headphone Amplifier: Stereo DC-coupled, 35mW/ch, THD <1%, Frequency Response: DC - 30kHz
- Mic mute switch
- Maximum analog input level with volume control on maximum setting: 2Vpp (700mV rms)
- Fixed Bass Boost +9dB @150Hz
- 2.5mm Xbox 360® controller input jack
- USB connector for power (5VDC @ <60mA max)
- Dimensions: 0.5"H x 2.3"W x 1.1"
- Ear Force XL1 Headset with in-line amplifier
- Xbox 360 Talkback cable
- User guide