Ear Force P11 Headset for the PS3, PC or Mac
- $ 59 88
The Ear Force P11 integrates premium stereo game sound with crystal-clear communication on the PlayStation Network (PSN) and PC/Mac to create an immersive audio environment for playing popular game titles. The P11 is two headsets in one—a stereo USB headset for chat sound and an amplified stereo headset for game sound. That means you can independently control chat and game sound from a single control box whether you’re playing PS3 or PC games. Large, comfortable ear cups with a lightweight, rugged design provide the ultimate in comfort during extended game play. The P11 gives you a significant advantage because you can hear sound cues others can’t, so you’ll react faster and take them out before they take you out. If you’re serious about your PS3 gaming, then get serious about the sound. Move up to the Ear Force P11 and become a better player while experiencing your games as they were meant to be heard.
- Amplified Directional Audio - Enhances game sounds for a more immersive experience.
- Oversized 50mm Speakers - Premium sound from full-bandwidth speaker drivers.
- Mic Monitor - Lets you hear what you’re saying while communicating with others.
- Bass Boost - Adds more depth and realism to the game audio.
- Independent Volume Controls - Allows personalized balancing of game and chat sounds.
- PC Compatible - Also works with PC games and online chat.
- USB Powered - No batteries required.
- Rugged, breathable design
- Breathable mesh ear cushions
- 3.5 mm mic and audio jacks
- High sensitivity mic with flexible boom
- Mic mute switch
- 16’ cable
- Speakers: 50mm diameter speakers
- Condenser Microphone Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Speaker Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, >120dB SPL @ 1kHz
- Cable length: 12 ft. (3.7m)
- Maximum analog input level with volume control on maximum setting: 2Vpp (700mVrms)
- Headphone Amplifier: Stereo DC-coupled, 35mW/ch, THD <1%, Frequency Response: DC - 30kHz
- Mute switch: Mic mute switch
- Line input: 3.5mm plug for line input
- USB connector for power: 5VDC @ <60mA max, Mic connection and stereo audio
- Bass Boost fixed: +6dB @ 50Hz
- USB port: Available USB Port
- PS3 console with optical audio output or AV cable to support optical output: Advanced SCART AV cable
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.