Dutch Harbor Gear Willapa Heavyweight Jacket
Free standard shipping for online orders.
Rough and tough, worn by crab fishermen on the high seas of Alaska. You can put this one right up against the rusty rail.
They don't come any heavier than this. But this is the one you want when the job is both rough and wet. You can only use the heaviest of cotton twill, just short of canvas, to anchor the triple layer PVC to create the most abrasion resistant rain gear you can buy. In addition, we've used double layers on the cuffs for extra abrasion protection and rivets to reinforce the stress points. No whistles or whiz-bangs here. Just tough stuff!
- Multi-layered PVC bonded to heavy-duty cotton twill
- Fatigue-reducing bat wing shoulder design
- Double layer cuff, open bottom
- All seams are sewn and welded rivet reinforced at strength points
- 3-piece hood with brim
- Double storm flap, heavy duty non-corrosive metal snap closures
- Sizes tend to run small
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.