Dutch Harbor Gear Whidbey Jacket - Neon Green
- $ 44 78 - $ 49 88 44.78
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Free standard shipping for online orders.
The soft "Quiet", comfortable feel of DUTCHteck fabric is like no other rain wear fabric. You have to feel it to believe it!
Maybe we should have called this jacket the "24/7"...because we're finding that that's how much people are wearing them. This is a field jacket that's going to hold up to the task. People who work along the waterfront are always subject to a few degrees cooler weather and with all the moving of heavy equipment around, it's always good to be seen. Truckers running cross country not only like the visibility at night, but its just as important during the day, when they have to stop and inspect their rigs. We call it "safety warmth".
- High visibility MAXFlect neon green color; fabric meets AATCC-1A tests for color durability
- ANSI III approved; 2" silver 3M Scotchlite reflective material (ANSI 107-1999)
- Full length zipper with inside weather baffle
- Lower side zips for easier weapons/radio access
- Water repellent coated shell; mid-weight fleece lining; ribbed knit cuffs and waistband
- Inside pocket with zipper closure; two front lanyard loops
- Right chest phone/radio pocket
- Sizes tend to run small