Lane Dudley Leather Rocker Recliner
Lane’s Dudley Rocker Recliner features sophisticated styling with a pub-styled back hide-a-chaise, subtle side wings, and brass hand applied nailhead trim. The Dudley features first class comfort with traditional style.
Quality construction is displayed in every detail of the Dudley Rocker Recliner. The softness and durability of its rich leather/vinyl hide cleans easily making it kid and pet friendly while offering a fabulous, long-lasting look. Solid frame construction using interlocking mortise and tenon joints provide superior stability and longer frame life. Sinuous springs in the back and seat cushions maximize comfort and softness, while heavily padded seats ensure deep seating comfort and zippered pillows allow for customized adjustment in the lumbar and back areas. Seat cushions are made with 1.8 poly density foam and constructed with C3 pocket coil seat core, which is more durable than all-foam cushions and offers long-lasting support. The deep scoop pad-over-chaise seating allows you to relax in complete comfort with full body support. The Dudley Rocker Recliner features a smooth and quiet reclining mechanism with many reclining positions, exclusive designed and patented by Lane, which can be closed hands free. The back, seat and ottoman move in unison for easy adjustment, allowing maximum support for the neck, back and legs. The safe and secure footrest lock provides total leg support. The pub style back and brass nailhead trim make the Dudley stylish, as well as comfortable.
- Top grain leather seating area with PU vinyl match on the outside arms and back
- Due to color variations, a sample swatch is highly recommended before ordering. To request a swatch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To clean, use vacuum or dust lightly with soft cloth
- Solid frame construction using mortise and tenon joint construction
- Kiln-dried wood frame
- Seat cushions are made with 1.8 poly density foam with a C3 pocket coil seat core
- Light assembly required to attach the recliner back, no tools required
- Attached back and seat cushions / not removable
- Rocker recliner features many reclining positions
- Manual reclining mechanism
- Deep scoop pad-over-chaise seating allows you to relax in complete comfort with full body support
- Safe and secure footrest lock provides total leg support
40.2" x 39.8" x 40.9"
Warranty Information1 year
For any inquiries about this product, please call 1.877.472.3701
There is no additional information available for this item.