Dream Trigger 3D - 3DS
- $ 29 88
Dream Trigger 3D is a completely original arcade shooter where players trigger sonar bombs to expose colorful enemies and then blast them into multicolored 3D patterns to create a first of its kind handheld gaming experience. Dream Trigger 3D is designed specifically for the Nintendo 3DS™ system and is played by one or two players in a frenetic combination of color and light mixed with a dynamic multi-track musical score.
Dream Trigger 3D showcases the graphical abilities of the system and creates a hyperactive environment and inventive design set in a world of dreams that mixes nonstop action with layers of stunning visuals that explode off the screen. Dream Trigger 3D features over 100 challenges to achieve, 50 levels to conquer and 10 environments to explore. Ultimately each player is to be the “fixer of dreams” and end nightmarish attacks forever before being consumed completely.
- Stunning 3D Graphics – Dream Trigger 3D showcases the graphical abilities of the Nintendo 3DS system and creates a hyperactive environment and inventive design throughout set in a world of dreams
- Designed Specifically for the Nintendo 3DS handheld system – The introduction of the Nintendo 3DS system will allow players to experience an arcade shooter with a whole new visual perspective never before seen on a handheld system
- Dynamic Multi-Track Musical Score – The visuals are set to an original soundtrack that remixes classical music compositions into mesmerizing electronic beats providing an unparalleled immersive experience as players destroy enemies, dodge attacks and move through a variety of layered environments that explode off the screen in 3D
- Extensive Single Player Gameplay – With over 100 challenges to achieve, 50 hypnotic levels to defeat in 10 different dreamscape environments, players can blast their way as conquerors of nightmarish dreams in World Play Mode, Free Play Mode and Time Attack Mode
- Two-Player Versus Mode – Activate sonar in two-player Versus Mode to reveal enemies and to temporarily disarm the opponent in a battle to score the most points
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationComputer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.
There is no additional information available for this item.