Dream Escapes Fiji 17” Memory Foam Mattress - King
About this itemThe 17” Fiji Mattress is a memory foam mattress built for comfort, support and gentle body contouring. This mattress combines the latest in memory foam recovery technology with traditional duvet luxury.
The 17” Fiji Mattress is a memory foam mattress built for comfort, support and gentle body contouring. This mattress combines the latest in memory foam recovery technology with traditional duvet luxury.
Pressure point relaxation comes as a direct response from the specially crafted memory foam layers. With a foundation of ample high rebound foam, fast-acting recovery foam, and high-airflow, high-density foam, this mattress delivers the ultimate in soothing comfort. In addition to the relaxing capabilities, the high-airflow feature channels heat away from the body creating a cooler mattress environment.
Wrapped in soft 100% cotton fabric, this mattress features elegant detail throughout. All sides come in a natural beige color with box quilt pattern. The beige fabric traces the white duvet topper highlighting the plush feel and accenting the quilted diamond pattern. This memory foam cluster-filled topper can be conveniently removed for a choice of a fluff top or a solid memory foam surface.
- Crisp white
- Creamy beige
- Hypoallergenic cotton fabric
- 4lb memory foam removable duvet top
- 2” 3lb ventilated memory foam
- 4” high rebound memory foam
- 8” high support base foam
- Non-skid bottom
- 3” shredded memory foam topper for a luxury duvet feel
- Soft 100% cotton with quilting hugs the body
- Zippered topper allows choice of plush shredded foam or solid memory foam support
- Ventilated memory foam pulls heat away from the body
- Rebound memory foam provides quicker recovery and bounce
- Durable high density base foam with non-skid bottom keeps the mattress in place
- Also known by its technical name, visco elastic polyurethane foam, memory foam is a special polyurethane blend, which lends to its increased viscosity, durability, and density.
- Memory foam relieves pressure points and gently supports the body.
- The density of memory foam is measured in pounds per cubic foot, and is an indicator of the foam’s durability — the higher the density, the higher the quality.
- Sinomax has earned the CertiPUR-US® seal, one of the industry’s most important certifications, from the Alliance for Flexible Polyurethane Foam, Inc. (AFPF).