Tiffany Style Dragonfly Table Lamp
About this itemClassic Tiffany style lamps are the most recognized lamps in the world due to their beautiful, handmade, colorful shades.
The concept of this style of lighting was started by Louis Comfort Tiffany around the turn of the 20th century and still is considered a collectable today. Classic Tiffany style lamps are the most recognized lamps in the world due to their beautiful, handmade, colorful shades. The shades are made in the same fashion as Louis Comfort Tiffany did years ago. This classic replica is the most recognized shade in his collection. This shade is a replica of his famous dragonfly shade.
- The lamp base mimics multiple wood carvings in a bronze finish
- Classic handmade dragonfly Tiffany style shade uses 336 pieces of art glass and 12 glass jewels
- Vintage metal pull chains adds to the look
- 16.25" stained diameter glass shade
- Lamp stands 16" tall
- Includes two 13 watt energy saving CFL bulbs