Donkey Kong Country Returns - Wii
After 14 years, Donkey Kong Country™ has returned with an all-new banana-hoarding adventure only on Wii™! Donkey Kong makes his triumphant return by going back to his running and jumping roots in an all-new barrel-blasting, rail-riding and ground-pounding adventure. The Donkey Kong Country™ series comes to life on Wii in lushly rendered environments that will have you running left to right, hunting high and low, and blasting front to back to scour eight worlds in search of hidden coins, puzzle pieces and Donkey Kong’s stolen banana hoard.
- Retro Studios faithfully restores everything that made the original series great, from barrel cannons to mine carts, and then builds on those elements with stunning graphics and new layers of depth to the world and game play. The game offers the traditional side-scrolling experience everyone loved, but with levels created in fully rendered 3-D environments.
- Diddy Kong joins the quest. With his trusty backpack, he can produce a jet pack or Peanut Pop Guns to give Donkey Kong more abilities.
- For the first time ever, the franchise features the ability for two people to play together at the same time - one as Donkey Kong, one as Diddy Kong. Players can navigate the levels separately or as one unit. Diddy Kong can ride on Donkey Kong's back and hop off whenever he pleases, allowing novice players to ride on Donkey Kong's back through more challenging areas of the game.
- Hidden items, puzzle pieces and other surprises are found all through the jungle. Spell out K-O-N-G by the end of each level to earn an extra bonus.
- Motion controls give players a real feeling of control. Players move Donkey Kong using the Control Stick on the Nunchuk controller and can shake the Wii Remote controller to make Donkey Kong slap the ground.
- Vibrant colors, beautiful graphics and fun characters draw players in. Even people who have never played a Donkey Kong game before can pick up a controller and start collecting loads of bananas.
- Every level offers new fun and new challenges. Sometimes Donkey Kong is running through the jungle, sometimes his action takes place on a tropical beach, and other times he must become a master of timing as he jumps chasms in a mine cart.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationComputer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.
There is no additional information available for this item.