Most dog owners are constantly looking for ways to make their pet’s life more comfortable. This includes looking for beds for their dog that are best suited for their pet’s unique needs. There are wide ranges of dog beds available, so that your dog can not only sleep comfortably, but can also sleep in style. Explore our extensive range of dog beds to find the right bed for your dog. Regardless of whether you have a big dog or a small dog we have a bed that can match what you’re looking for.
Item #: 431876
Item #: 600444
Item #: 68160
Item #: 918800
Item #: 711350
Item #: 431833
Item #: 711493
Item #: 468398
Item #: 468503
Item #: 431855
Item #: 711444
Item #: 484836
Item #: 918807
Item #: 431869
Item #: 431862
Item #: 431841
Item #: 467217
Item #: 195729
Low In Stock
Item #: 195752
Low In Stock
Item #: 711472
Why Look for Dog Beds for your Dog?
There are various reasons why you should consider looking at dog beds and get a special dog bed for your dog:
- Dog beds provide a sense of warmth and comfort to the dog and are a great way to provide your dog with a place to sleep
- Dog beds allow your dog a space of his or her own, and provide a sense of security for your dog
- Dog beds provide a layer of insulation for your dog and keep your dog from having to sleep on the cold floor
- There are also orthopedic dog beds available for your dog; these types of dog beds provide the necessary support for your old or arthritic dog
How to Select the Right Dog Beds for your Dog?
There are all types of dog beds available. With so many choices available, it becomes difficult to choose the right dog bed for your favorite best friend. Some of the types of dog beds include:
- A soft dog bed
- A hard dog bed
- A fluffy dog bed,
- A dog bed that looks like an actual bed
- A dog bed that looks like a sofa
- You can even find a modern and contemporary dog bed, and a whole lot more
The choices are mind boggling. However, the type of dog bed you may like for your dog may not be to your dog’s preference.
If you have bought a dog bed before for your dog, and know what type of dog bed he or she prefers, and then choosing the right type of dog bed should be easy. However, if this is the first time you are buying a dog bed, then you should spend some time in observing your dog, and noting its sleeping behavior. Does your dog like sleeping on your bed or the sofa? Does your dog prefer the floor? Does your dog like to curl up and sleep in the corner, or prefers to stretch out? Depending on what type of sleeping position your dog prefers, you should get a dog bed that complements that. For instance, if your dog prefers to stretch out and sleep, then you can consider opting for a deep bed which looks like a pillow; on the other hand, if your dog prefers curling up, then you can consider purchasing a lounge type dog bed or a donut dog bed.
What are the Other Features you Should Consider Before Buying a Dog Bed for your Dog?
Some of the other features you should consider before you purchase a dog bed includes:
- The size of the dog bed – ensure that the dog bed you buy is big enough for your dog. One of the ways you can make sure you’re getting the right size dog bed is by measuring your dog when he or she is asleep, and then add about an extra 10-15 inches for extra room.
- Washing the dog bed – Determine if you want a dog bed with removable, washable covers or if you want a dog bed that can be put entirely in the wash. Some waterproof dog beds can be rinsed with a hose or just wiped clean.
- Durability- Choose a material which is tough and durable, while being comfortable for your dog. Choosing a durable material also helps the bed last if your dog tends to chew.
Find the right dog bed by exploring the extensive listing on Sam’s Club.