DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Quadcopter & Battery Bundle
- $ 1,369 88 1369.88
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
The DJI Phantom started a revolution in aerial creativity and remains the top choice for enthusiasts worldwide. Total freedom in the skies means your only limitation is your imagination.
The Phantom 2 Vision+ Quadcopter and Extra Battery Bundle from DJI features a Gimbal-Stabilized 14MP, 1080p Camera and a spare, 5,200 mAh Phantom 2 Quadcopter Battery. The Phantom 2 Vision+ is based on the same air frame as the Phantom 2 and Phantom 2 Vision. Unlike these models, however, it features a 14 MP camera that is stabilized and controlled with an integrated 3-axis gimbal. Gimbal stabilization makes the Phantom 2 Vision+ ideal for shooting aerial footage and photos. The camera can take 14 MP, Adobe DNG RAW photos, and can record video in 1080p Full HD at 30 fps or 720p at 60 fps for creating slow motion effects.
The Phantom 2 Vision+ ships ready-to-fly, meaning that a radio controller--often referred to as a transmitter is included with it and is pre-bound to the aircraft and that only minimal assembly using common household tools is required. It features a 5,200 mAh battery that can sustain the quadcopter in the air for up to 25 minutes. The transmitter features a line-of-sight range of up to 2625', depending on conditions.
The camera is controlled via 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi using an app available for iOS and Android devices. Using the supplied mount, you can attach your smartphone directly to the controller, giving you a "heads up" display directly from the camera's point-of-view. From the app you will also be able to start and stop video recording, take a snapshot and even tilt the camera up or down.
Because of the complexity associated with multi-rotor aircraft the Phantom 2 Vision+ relies on a GPS-based navigation system to maintain flight stability and provide other features. While fully manual operation is possible, most users, especially videographers hoping to get the smoothest possible shoots, will opt for GPS attitude mode. GPS attitude mode is an autopilot system that keeps the Quadcopter stable and right-side-up when moving, and holds it in a fixed horizontal and vertical position whenever you release the controls. This is ideal for shooting video because you can compensate for light or moderate wind that might otherwise cause the aircraft to drift.
As with the other Phantom 2 models, 5200 mAh battery system is simplified over the original version 1 Phantom. The battery now slots in, and provides LED indicators on outside, tail-end of the aircraft so they can be seen in flight. Charging is also simplified, with all of the charging circuitry built into the battery itself. You simply need to plug it into the wall with the supplied universal AC adapter. A DC car charger can also be used (not included).
The Phantom 2 Vision+ includes a Wi-Fi Range extender that will increase the wireless range of the smartphone used for FPV camera operation up to nearly 2300' line-of-sight. The range extender mounts on the transmitter (radio controller) along with the smartphone.
Finally, there is a 4GB MicroSD card included to help get you started filming and taking photos with the 14MP camera. For more information on the items in this bundle, please follow the links below.
- Camera with 3-axis gimbal stabilizer
- Full HD video capability at 1080p/30fps
- Optional slow motion shots
- 14 mp photo shots
- Camera tilt control
- Removable 4GB micro SD card
- GPS-based autopilot, radar positioning, and Return to Home
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
- Stationary hover with GPS attitude mode
- Onscreen real-time flight parameters
- iOS/Android app for monitoring/control
- Self-tightening prop design
- Wi-Fi downlink for Smartphone
- Power management handled internally - no balance connector required to charge
- Up to 25 minutes of flying time
- Newly developed anti-static compass with protective shell
- Slot-in battery design means no leads to detangle or connect prior to use
- Bundle includes: Phantom 2 Vision+ 14 MP HD FPV camera with gimbal, transmitter, Wi-Fi range extender, Smartphone mount for controller, landing gear (pair), 5200mAh LiPo battery, AC transformer to charge battery, self-tightening propellers (8), 4GB microSD memory card, extra 5200mAh LiPo battery
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.