Digital e-TTL I/II Dedicated Autofocus Illuminator Flash for Canon EOS - Accessory
- $ 56 87 56.87
- Price includes shipping
About this itemA stylish, high-performance, versatile e-TTL I/II flash for digital Canon camera users.
The Digital Dedicated Autofocus Illuminator is an e-TTL I/II flash for digital Canon camera users. Its adjustable flash head tilts vertically (0° - 90°) and its built-in slave mode offers an vital remote flash capability that utilizes indirect illumination that helps eliminate shadows and over-saturated subjects. Additional features include red-eye reduction, automatic shutter speed setting, second and rear curtain synchronization (for longer shutter speed shooting), an 18-55mm auto zoom range and fast recycling technology. It is powered by 4 AA batteries and comes with a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Fully automatic TTL dedication for Canon digital SLR and compact cameras
- Guide Number: 99 feet (30m)
- 45°, 60°, 75°, and 90° adjustable bounce settings
- Autofocus infrared assistance beam for low-light focusing
- Sleek, compact design
- Universal hot-shoe mount
- Fast Recycling IGBT circuitry
- Auto power saving
- Power Source: 4 x AA batteries
4.25" x 3.00" x 2.75"