Deluxe Adjustable Base & Dual Digital Air Bed
Select your options
Choose a Size:
The American Sleep Collection Deluxe Adjustable Base Digital Air Bed combines the incredible contouring support of Digital Sleep Reflections support (that allows you to select your personal comfort) and the Premium Adjustable Scape Powerbase (that allows you to elevate or lower your head and feet to maximize your own comfort level) with a multiple option massager to relax tired muscles. The Powerbase offers an incredibly comfortable bed that positions you for complete comfort.
Luxurious boxspring appearance is beautifully tailored with enhanced edge support. Wallhugger® engineering keeps your bedside table within easy reach, even with the head of the bed elevated. Two motors provide independent head and foot articulation for added reliability and long life. Metal frames are robotically welded and powder coated for superior strength and finish, and the S-cape is comparably lightweight on easy rolling casters. The American Sleep Powerbase features a low profile mattress retainer and variable height options to match luxury bed profiles.
American Sleep Collection Premium Dual Digital Sleep Reflections Ultra Pillowtop Air Bed combines hypoallergenic Breath-Easy Medi-Cott enclosure material with incredible contouring digital support that allows you to choose your personal comfort level from medically recognized mm/Hg (millimeters of Mercury) adjustable sleep support settings available. High fashion fabrics and premium quality support materials come together with impeccable tailoring assembled with pride in the USA to produce a sleep environment that offers sophisticated styling with unparalleled comfort.
Old fashioned beds often resist natural body contours, producing pressure points in some areas and no support in others. American Sleep Collection Digital Sleep mattresses conform to the body, contouring to personal shape and evenly distributing body weight for minimum pressure points and restful rejuvenating sleep. At the touch of a button, you can customize the correct support to fit your personal preference, from extra firm to feather soft. As well as personalized comfort at the touch of a button, the Dual Digital Sleep Reflections Ultra Pillowtop is completely removable, refluffable and refreshable for years of sleep. Hypoallergenic Breath-Easy Medi-Cott enclosure material and contouring comfort foam support creates a uniquely sensuous, conforming and pressure-reduced sleep environment.
Fashionable Tack-n'-Jump quilting and comfort layers of super plush Quiltflex™ luxury loft fiber fill and super soft foam enhance the contouring air flotation support. Exclusive anatomic support layer provides 5 separately designed zones for head to toe comfort. Advanced Edge Support system is engineered to offer the largest possible sleep surface. And last but not least, the proprietary moisture barrier design protects mattress and allows for cleaning of the sleep system interior.
A high performance pump features four-function operation, and digital sleep controls are user friendly with an easy to read LED digital readout. Digital readings are incredibly accurate and are actually relative to scientific measurement. The mm/Hg (millimeters of Mercury) scientific measurement readout is also used by scientists worldwide for mapping pressure points on sleep surfaces. Multi-directional box baffle design chambers are designed for maximum air flow in all directions to help provide full body support and enhance comfort. Pneumatic Power Edge Support evenly supports the body regardless of inflation level and allows sleeping in the center of dual models.
A steel reinforced kink-free air deployment hose incorporates barrel Twist-n'-Lock inflator connectors that are easy to use and help maintain air pressure. And last but not least, our quality assured mattresses, pumps and air chambers are put through an extensive battery of quality control tests checking overall construction, with direct focus on all connections to ensure long trouble free use.
- Ultra Pillow Top adds sophistication to any bedroom and provides unparalleled comfort
- Hypoallergenic Breath-Easy Medi-Cott cover fabric is naturally processed to eliminate materials that harbor dust mites and other microorganisms
- Smart Top cover is completely removable, refluffable and refreshable for years of sleep
- Fashionable Tack-n'-Jump design for an enjoyable and restorative night's sleep
- Comfort layers of super plush hypoallergenic Quiltflex™, luxury loft fiber fill, and super soft foam to enhance the contouring air flotation support
- Moisture barrier backing on pillow top is cleanable and protects internal components for long trouble-free life.
- Anatomic support layer with 8 U.S. patents and 26 international patents and is an F.D.A. registered medical device that optimizes support physics and provides 5 separately designed zones for head to toe comfort
- Ultra-Form Advanced Edge Support system is engineered to offer the largest possible sleep surface while providing comfortable support
- Proprietary sling rail system, reinforced with memory weave accord fabric, has been engineered to maintain cosmetics and integrity of the mattress
- Griptite™ non-slip bottom ensures proper stability whether at home in a high fashion bedroom, on the road in your RV or at sea on your houseboat or yacht
- Digital Sleep mm/Hg (millimeters of Mercury) readout is the scientific measurement used for used for measuring blood pressure as well as by scientists worldwide for mapping pressure points on sleep surfaces
- Dual top of the line 4-function ergonomic controls include Soft and Firm manual settings at the touch of a button as well as Sleep Memory and Bed Made Ready auto fill modes that are only available as premium upgrade on competitive models
- Digital sleep emerald LED (Light Emitting Diode) allows you to clearly see a read-out of the firmness level you have selected even in a darkened room.
- Digital sleep hand controls offer 50 scientifically accurate comfort set points.
- Convenient wired remote control cannot get lost.
- American Sleep Collection pneumatic compressors facilitate inflation of digital sleep and provide a broad spectrum of adjustability.
- Original Euro design of the digital sleep chamber provides a full 6"" of air suspension for pressure reduced sleep
- Vulcanized virgin latex with antimicrobial cotton reinforced cover is thick and durable.
- Dual side ""I"" beam is actually two layers of canvas with two layers of rubber bonded together joining the top and bottom of the air chamber; where the ""I"" beam meets either the top or bottom, the canvas/latex layer flairs out each way offering heavy duty holding power for years of durable use.
- Multi-directional box baffle design chambers are designed for maximum air flow in all directions.
- Digital sleep suspension chambers feature Pneumatic Power Edge Support to evenly support the body regardless of inflation level for the ultimate in comfort; this design also allows sleeping in the center of the dual models.
- Steel reinforced kink-free air deployment hose.
- Exclusive Cam-Lock inflator connector is an easy to use connector that locks in place to prevent accidental disconnect during use and maintains air pressure in chambers when disconnected from pump.
- Quality assured mattresses, pumps and air chambers are put through an extensive battery of quality control tests checking overall construction, with special attention given to all connections to ensure long trouble free use
- Premium S-Cape Adjustable Foundation Powerbase
- Fits within most headboards/footboards and bedframes
- Chrome mattress retainer
- Universal headboard bracket
- 2 variable speed recessed massage motors available with 30-minute auto off timers
- UL and CSA listed
- 60° pitch
- Drive system
- Lightweight powder coated frame
- Superior Wallhugger action
- Luxurious boxspring appearance
- 2 lift motors with modular design
- Permanently lubricated
- Patented free float design
Member returns require an attached receipt for verification upon pickup, delivery or return. No refunds will be issued until returned merchandise is received by Specialty Sleep Services. Shipping fees are non-refundable. For return information contact Specialty Sleep Services 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST by phone at toll free 1-866-879-1994, or via e-mail at info@SpecialtySleepServices.com. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 10 business days from the time of order.
As Powerbase adjustable foundations require special handing please contact Specialty Sleep Services at 1-866-879-1994 to coordinate any returns rather than attempting to return to Club locations.
- This product ships to the 48 contiguous states
- Estimated in-home delivery time is 4 to 6 weeks
- Delivery service will contact Member within one week to determine exact delivery date and time
- Deliveries are available during normal business hours and are given a 4 hour window
- Delivery includes removing the furniture from packaging, assembling and removing waste and packaging material
- Please include a daytime phone number on the shipping information of your order
- Extraordinary delivery requirements (such as Member not at home, one hour window delivery request, storage) will create additional delivery charges and are the responsibility of the Member
- Signature is required for delivery, but before accepting and/or signing for your delivery please inspect it thoroughly
- With multiple pieces on a shipment you only need to refuse the damaged piece
Twin XL Dimensions: 28"H x 38"W x 80"L Queen Dimensions: 28"H x 60"W x 80"L Split King Dimensions: 28"H x 76"W x 80"L (includes 2 Twin XL mattresses and adjustable bases)
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information25 year limited on mattress cover and edge support systems
20 year limited on power pack pump and support chambers
Any damages during delivery must be reported by Member immediately. Specialty Sleep Services is responsible for providing warranty service for this product. For return information and complete warranty details call Specialty Sleep Services at 1.866.879.1994.
Member returns require an attached receipt for verification upon pickup, delivery or return. No refunds will be issued until returned merchandise is received by Specialty Sleep Services.
Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt.
There is no additional information available for this item.