Dell 1610HD Value Series Projector
About this itemFrom class rooms to boardrooms, the Dell 1610HD Value Series Projector delivers brilliant visual displays with brilliant value.
Brilliant Visual Displays
Exceptional Brightness & Contrast: 3,500 ANSI lumens (max) brightness and high 2100:1 typical (full on/full off) contrast ratio help to ensure that your presentations retain their impact in a wide variety of rooms and ambient-light conditions. 2000 WXGA (1280x800) native resolution with native 16:10 aspect ratio offers superb image quality with up to 30% more pixels than XGA (1024x768)1 and high-definition viewing at 720p. Equipped with DLP® and BrilliantColor™ technology, the 1610HD Value Series Projector will amaze audiences with deep, dazzling colors and sharp image quality. A diagonal 362" maximum projection size at 32.81 feet (10m) (projector-to-screen distance) helps to ensure that all your ideas play on a grand stage.
Easy to Manage & Control
Using RJ45 connectivity, administrators can remotely control power (on/off), perform maintenance, update firmware and set up e-mail alerts. Multiple connectivity options enhance multimedia presentations, including a USB port, a HDMI connector, a microphone port and dual VGA connections that enable seamless transitions between presenters. Built-in closed-captioning capability allows users with hearing disabilities to read the audio portion of select video and TV programs as on-screen text. Desktop and ceiling mount (front and rear projection) options offer enhanced versatility during projector setup.
The EuP-compliant 1610HD consumes less than 1 watt of electricity in standby mode. Enjoy added cost savings with a long lamp life of up to 3000 hours (Typical-Mode) and up to 4000 hours (Eco Mode). Password protection and a security-cable slot (security cable sold separately) help guard against mischief and thwart any unauthorized access to the projector.
|Resolution:||WXGA (1280 x 800)|
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical: +40° / -35° Horizontal: N/A|
|Image Size:||36.3" ~ 362" (diagonal)|
|Projection Distance:||1.2m ~ 10m|
|Lamp Type:||Philips E20.9 225W|
|Lamp Life:||Up to 3000-hour Typical Up to 4000-hour Eco-Mode|
|Brightness:||3500 ANSI Lumens (Max.)|
|Contrast Ratio:||2100:1 Typical (Full On / Full Off)|
|Uniformity:||85% Typical (Japan Standard - JBMA)||Video Compatibility:|
|Computer and Video:|| • S-Video/Composite Video: NTSC [J, M, 4.43, supports Closed Captioning (CC1~CC4)], PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, Nc, 60), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L)
• Component Video (via VGA) & HDMI (HDCP Compliant) - 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p PC (VGA, HDMI): Refer to 3.10 Computer Compatibility Modes
|Interfaces:|| • Power: AC power input socket
• Computer Input: two D-sub for analog/RGB component, HDTV input signals
• Computer Output: one 15-pin D-sub
• Video Input: one composite video RCA and one S-video
• USB Input: one USB slave for remote support and firmware upgrade
• Audio input: one phone jack (Diameter 3.5mm) and one parir of RCA connector; one microphone input
• HDMI Input: one HDMI 1.3 (HDCP compliant)
• RS232: One mini-DIN RS232 for wired remote projector control from PC
|Speakers:||Multimedia Audio:8W Speaker||Power|
|Power:||Universal AC 100-240 50-60Hz with PFC input|
|Consumption:|| • Normal mode: 287W +/-10% @110Vac(Network On); 275W +/-10% @220Vac(Network On)
• Eco mode: 219W +/-10% @110Vac(Network On); 212W +/-10% @220Vac(Network On)
• Power saving mode: less than 15W (Network On, fan speed at minimum)
• Standby mode: less than 1W (Network Off & VGA_OUT off)
|Features:||Set up: 3D - Enabled|