Dell 1210S Value Series Projector
About this item
Enjoy excellent visuals with SVGA (800 x 600) native resolution
Bright, Wide Views in Any Room: 2500 ANSI Lumens (Max.) makes effective lights-on presentations a reality, and a maximum projection size of 303 inches at 12 meters (projector to screen distance ) helps you display your ideas on a grand scale. A contrast ratio of 2200:1 Typical (Full On/Full Off) ensures rich, deep colors, sharp image quality and easy-to-read text.
Flexible display options and convenient controls
Dual VGA connectors allow easy switching from one presenter to another, offering great flexibility and effective information sharing. Page Up and Page Down controls let you navigate through your presentations easily (notebook and projector need to be connected via USB cable). Designed to fit snugly into the palm of your hand, the remote control makes it easy to perform quick shutdowns, adjust crooked images and hide presentations with the Blank Screen feature. The projector has a desktop and ceiling mount (mounting equipment sold separately) options and front and rear projection modes for maximum versatility.
Long lamp life
Get up to 3000 hours (Normal Mode) and up to 4000 hours (Eco-Mode). Password and security cable protection help prevent mischief and/or restrict authorized access to the projector. The EuP Tier 1-compliant Dell 1210S Projector consumes less than 1 watt of electricity in standby mode.
|Resolution:||SVGA native resolution (800 x 600)|
|Lens:|| • F-Stop: F/ 2.41-2.55
• Focal length, f=21.8~24mm
• Zoom Lens: Manual 1.1x
• Throw ratio: 1.95 (wide) - 2.15 (tele)
|Keystone:||Vertical: +40° / -35° Horizontal: N/A|
|Image Size:||22.9" - 303" (diagonal)|
|Lamp Type:||Philips 185W user-replaceable|
|Lamp Life:||Up to 3000-hour Typical Up to 4000-hour Eco-Mode|
|Brightness:||2500 ANSI Lumens (Max)|
|Contrast Ratio:||2200:1 Typical (Full On/Full Off)|
|Projection Distance:||3.28 ft ~ 39.37 ft (1m ~ 12m)||Connectivity:|
|Ports:|| • Power: One AC power socket (3-pins - C14 inlet)
• VGA input: Two 15-pins D-sub connectors (Blue), VGA-A & VGA-B, for analog RGB/Component input signals.
• VGA output: One 15-pins D-sub connector (Black)for VGA-A loop through.
• S-Video input: One standard 4-pins min-DIN SVideo connector for Y/C signal.
• Composite video input: One Yellow RCA jack for CVBS signal.
• Analog Audio input: One 3.5mm stereo mini phone jack (Green).
• Fix audio output: One 3.5mm stereo mini phone jack (Blue).
• USB port: One USB slave for remote support.
|Video Compatibility:|| • Composite Video / S-Video: NTSC (M, 3.58, 4.43), PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 4.43), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L, 4.25/4.4)
• Component Video via VGA: 1080i/p, 720p, 576i/p, 480i/p
|Audio:||Multimedia Audio: 2W Speaker||Power|
|Voltage:||Universal 90-264V AC 50Hz-60Hz|
|Consumption:|| • Normal mode: 234W
• Eco mode: 209W
• Power saving mode: less than 14W (Fan speed at minimum)
• Standby mode: less than 1W