Defender Hands-Free Video Intercom System
About this item
Defender's Gatekeeper, GK300-7M2, is a hands-free 2-wire indoor/outdoor color video intercom system. The convenient, compact system uses both video and audio to alert you when someone comes to your door. Hands free operation allows you to see and hear who is at your entrance before deciding whether or not you want to answer. The GK300-7M2 is an effective and simple addition to your existing security system, and gives you an extra eye when protecting your property. Always be aware of what is happening at your business or home entranceway with the night vision camera that allows you to see in the dark, up to 8ft away. Mounting the camera and monitor is easy and effective due to the included angled mounts and built-in stand-you can set it up in minutes!
Click here to view our interactive demo!
Fast & Hassle-Free Setup:
Defender's Gatekeeper 300-Series video intercom system is incredibly easy to set up and use. It can work with your existing door bell wiring, so you can do everything yourself within minutes (50' cable included). The video, audio and power all run through two wires, so no additional or complicated wiring is necessary.
See and Hear Everything with Video & Audio:
Enjoy the freedom of being able to safely monitor your entrance and carry on conversations without ever having to open the door to strangers. This feature can put you at ease when you or your children feel uncomfortable being home alone or talking to visitors. When you hear a suspicious noise or are curious to see what is happening outside, you can simply press the view button and instantly monitor your entranceway. The included camera mounts also give you a nice angled view of anyone standing at your door.
When a visitor arrives and presses the doorbell, your indoor monitor will automatically sound a chime and display your visitor on-screen. This allows you to safely and conveniently find out who is at your door without having to physically check, allowing you to avoid unwanted solicitors. Hands free operation also allows you to continue whatever you're doing without having to hold anything.
Unlock Your Door with the Touch of a Button:
A door strike allows you to lock and unlock a door from a distance. Connect this system to a door strike and you will be able to open the door remotely by pressing the electronic opening button. Once you set it up, all you have to do is press the unlock button from the indoor monitor. Your visitor will then hear a click and know that they are free to enter.
- 24 hour protection with night vision
- 6 infrared (IR) LEDs allow you to see up to 8' in the dark
- Works with your existing doorbell wiring so setup is fast and hassle-free
- Safely identify visitors with audio and video before deciding to answer the door
- Enjoy the convenience of hands-free operation
- Night vision camera gives you around the clock protection
- Door strike compatibility allows you to remotely open a locked door (door strike not included)
- Two 20-degree angled mounts included with the system allow you to adjust the outdoor camera to a suitable position
- Features 8 selectable tunes, such as standard chimes and festive melodies for holidays, patriotic events and special occasions
- Our customer support team can be reached by phone 24/7, or by email and live web chat services
- 7" LCD monitor
- Outdoor camera with 6 LEDs
- 1 x 50' cable
- Mounting bracket
- 2 angled camera mounts
- 2 window warning stickers
- Instruction manual
- 24/7 Lifetime Live Customer Support
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days