Defender H.264 8-Channel DVR
The XSC1-8CH-3012 includes four outdoor night vision cameras and can be expanded to include up to four more. As your business, family or home grows, so can this system. Setup is fast and hassle-free because everything you need is included in one simple kit and an interactive coaching menu helps you along the way. Keep a constant watch of your property and record over a month of video on the DVR's built-in 500GB hard drive that uses revolutionary H.264 compression to conserve memory. You'll also enjoy the convenience of being able to check in from anywhere in the world using the Internet. This DVR was specifically designed for the do-it-yourselfer and is loaded with features that will help keep your property safe and secure.
H.264 Compression Saves Disk Space
The 500GB hard drive is designed for high capacity writing, this ensures long product life and accurate video storage. H.264 compression provides an amazing picture while saving almost 50% on storage space versus DVRs with MPEG-4 compression. That means that your system is optimized for up to a month of surveillance.
Helpful information bubbles will pop up to assist you as you scroll through different settings. Learn what each setting means so that you can configure the system to suit your needs.
View Video Online with No Service Fees
Regardless of where you are in the world, you can view your DVR's live or recorded video footage on any internet accessible computer with Internet Explorer®. See what is happening on your property and check in on your employees or family members. (Requires a router, Windows operating system, Internet Explorer® browser, and broadband Internet connection for online viewing).
Smart Phone Compatible
The XSC1-8CH-3012 is compatible with BlackBerry®, Windows Mobile®, Symbian and iPhone® Smart Phones. This DVR allows you to utilize 3G technology, which is specifically designed to transmit your video and audio at higher speeds. (BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research In Motion Limited, Windows Mobile is a registered trademark of Microsoft. Symbian is a registered trademark of Symbian Foundation. iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.)
- H.264 video compression lets you record over a month hours of footage and save valuable hard drive space
- Let the coaching iMenu teach you about the DVR's different settings and features
- View video online with no service fees from any computer in the world
- Compatible with BlackBerry®, Windows Mobile®, Symbian and iPhone® Smart Phones.
- 24/7 lifetime live customer support is available through phone, email, and live web chat both before and after you buy
- 4 indoor/outdoor weatherproof cameras are equipped with night vision for around the clock monitoring
- Advanced motion activated recording lets you set individual cameras to detect motion while the others continuously record
- Expand your system to include up to 4 additional cameras
- Password protection keeps your video footage secure
- Choose which hours of the day and days of the week you want to continuously record, motion record, or not record at all
- After power is interrupted, the DVR will continue recording automatically based on your recording schedule
- Customize your camera display with single and quad screen modes
- Find Your Video Footage Easily with Time, Date, and Event Search
- The included 60' camera wiring gives you flexibility in the installation of your cameras and allows you to increase each camera's range.
- DVR with 500GB HDD
- 4 Indoor/Outdoor Night Vision CCD Cameras
- IR Remote Control (batteries included)
- Power Adapter for DVR
- 1 Four-to-One Port Power Supply for Cameras
- 10ft RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- 4 x 60' 4 PIN DIN to RCA (male) Power Cables
- 6 RCA to BNC Connectors
- Mounting Hardware
- 4 Window Warning Stickers
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
- Software CD
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 year
24/7 lifetime live customer support
There is no additional information available for this item.