Defender 4CH H.264 Smart DVR Security System with 4 Enhanced Night Vision Cameras
Specifically designed for do-it-yourself applications at your home or business, this DVR comes with everything you need. Industry-leading features such as Smartphone access, H.264 compression, and convenient email alerts help you maximize the system and achieve a high level of protection. This kit includes a four channel DVR with built-in 500GB hard drive to record over a month of footage, four enhanced indoor/outdoor night vision cameras to see an incredibly clear picture, even in the dark, and all other accessories needed to start monitoring your property immediately. Setup is fast and hassle-free and the interactive coaching menu helps you every step of the way.
H.264 Compression Saves Disk Space
The 500GB hard drive is designed for high capacity writing, this ensures long product life and accurate video storage. H.264 compression provides an amazing picture while saving almost 50% on storage space versus DVRs with MPEG-4 compression. That means that your system is optimized for up to a month of surveillance.
High Res, Enhanced cameras
The included cameras have a high quality Sony® CCD image sensor in them, which provides a clear, crisp and consistent picture at 420 TV lines of resolution. Each camera also has enhanced focus, this allows a closer look at what you are monitoring and the aluminum housing makes the cameras weather resistant so they can be used indoors or outdoors.
Smart Phone Compatible
Access live video footage directly from your iPhone® or BlackBerry® Smart Phone. This DVR allows you to utilize 3G technology, which is specifically designed to transmit your video and audio at higher speeds. (iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research in Motion Limited).
Up to 50' Night Vision
Always be aware of what is happening on your property, even in pitch-black settings. The 24 infrared (IR) LEDs let you see in the dark up to 50' away! The night vision automatically activates when it gets dark and turns off in the day saving energy as well as giving you around the clock protection.
Multiple Monitoring Options
VGA output and "spot" monitoring allow you to connect to up to two televisions and a computer monitor for viewing purposes. This gives you more options when viewing the activity captured by your cameras. You can also customize your camera display with picture-in-picture mode, quad screen mode, zoom mode and single camera sequence mode.
- Access live video footage directly from your iPhone® or BlackBerry® Smartphone
- H.264 video compression lets you record over a month of footage
- Let the coaching iMenu teach you about the DVR's settings and features
- Multiple viewing options allow you to connect up to two televisions and a VGA monitor
- 24/7 lifetime live customer support is available through phone, email, and live web chat
- View video online with no service fees from any computer in the world
- Four enhanced night vision color cameras provide you with a clear and consistent picture at 420 TV lines of resolution
- Advanced motion activated recording lets you set individual cameras to detect motion while the others continuously record
- Password protection keeps your video footage secure
- Choose which hours of the day and days of the week you want to continuously record, motion record, or not record at all
- After power is interrupted, the DVR will continue recording automatically based on your recording schedule
- Each camera has 24 infrared LEDs that activate automatically allowing you to see any monitored area, up to 50ft away in total darkness
- Each camera includes a vandal resistant mount and Allan key lock so that no one can interfere with your footage or the positioning of your cameras
- Customize your camera display with Single, Picture-in-Picture, zoom and quad screen modes
- Find Your Video Footage Easily with Time, Date, and Event Search
- The included 60ft camera wiring gives you flexibility in the installation of your cameras and allows you to increase each camera's range
- 4CH H.264 DVR with 500GB HDD
- 4 Enhanced Indoor/Outdoor Night Vision Cameras
- 4 x 60' wires for cameras
- IR Remote Control (batteries included)
- Power Adapter for DVR
- Four-to-One Port Power Supply for Cameras
- Power Supply for Cameras
- 10' RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- 12' RCA to RCA (male) Wire
- 6 BNC Connectors
- Mounting Hardware
- 4 Window Warning Stickers
- Quick Start Guide
- Software & Manual CD
- 24/7 Lifetime Live Customer Support
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 year
There is no additional information available for this item.