Defender 16-Channel H.264 DVR Security System with Smartphone Access
The XSC1-16CH-50116 is an internet-accessible 16 channel security system that features smartphone compatibility, triplex operation and cutting edge H.264 video compression. Ideal for large properties, this system includes 16 enhanced high-resolution night vision cameras, a built-in 500GB hard drive and 4 extra extension wires for ultimate mounting flexibility. The high res, night vision cameras allow you to view up to 50ft away in the dark, ensuring that you will always see what is happening on you property. This smart DVR can also be setup for Smartphone and Internet viewing, making it easy to check in from home, the office or even overseas. With this DVR you also get great features such as email alerts, scheduled recording, easy searching through footage and USB Backup.
View your footage online from virtually any computer or Smartphone and never pay a monthly fee. This do-it-yourself system has everything you need to properly monitor any large property, any time of the day.
Click here to view the interactive tour!
H.264 Compression Saves Disk Space
The 500GB hard drive is designed for high capacity writing, this ensures long product life and accurate video storage. H.264 compression provides an amazing picture and lets you record up to 2.5 years of continuous footage. Capture twice the amount of video as DVRs with MPEG-4 compression and conserve valuable hard drive space.
Smart Phone Compatible
Access live video footage directly from your iPhone® or BlackBerry® Smartphone. This DVR allows you to utilize 3G technology, which is specifically designed to transmit your video and audio at higher speeds. Your DVR can also be set up to email your hand-held whenever specific activity, such as motion detection occurs. (iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research in Motion Limited).
High Res, Enhanced Cameras
The included cameras have a high quality Sony® CCD image sensor in them, which provides a clear, crisp and consistent picture at 420 TV lines of resolution. Each camera also has enhanced focus, this allows a closer look at what you are monitoring and the aluminum housing makes the cameras weather resistant so they can be used indoors or outdoors.
Night Vision Up to 50 ft.
Always be aware of what is happening on your property, even in pitch-black settings. The 24 infrared (IR) LEDs let you see in the dark up to 50ft away! The night vision automatically activates when it gets dark and turns off in the day saving energy as well as giving you around the clock protection.
We're Here For You 24/7 With Lifetime Live Customer Support
Assistance is available for you whenever you need it.
- Access live video footage directly from your iPhone® or BlackBerry® Smartphone
- Record over 2.5 years of video footage on the built-in 500GB hard drive
- The system utilizes the latest, most advanced compression level available-H.264-saving you storage space without sacrificing video quality
- Sixteen enhanced night vision color cameras provide you with a clear and consistent picture at 420 TV lines of resolution
- View video online with no service fees from any computer in the world
- Stay notified with email alerts that are sent directly to your inbox or handheld
- 24/7 lifetime live customer support is available through phone, email, and live web chat both before and after you buy
- Each camera has 24 infrared LEDs that activate automatically allowing you to see any monitored area, up to 50ft away in total darkness
- Each camera includes a vandal resistant mount and Allan key lock so that no one can interfere with your footage or the positioning of your cameras
- The included 16 high resolution cameras, allow you to place cameras in every area of your business and see everything happening, even in the dark
- Advanced motion activated recording lets you set individual cameras to record only when motion is detected, saving valuable HDD space
- The built-in USB port gives you the option of backing up and transferring your video footage with a USB flash drive, external USB hard drive or CD/DVD writer (peripherals not included)
- Navigate the on-screen menu easily with the included mouse or IR remote
- Password protection keeps your video footage secure from unauthorized users
- The Schedule feature allows you to choose which days of the week and hours of the day you want to continuously record, motion record, alarm record or not record at all
- Find specific video clips easily with time, date, and event search options
- Multiple display options allow you to display 4, 9, 13 or 16 channels in a split screen as well as view each individual camera for a set amount of time in sequence mode
- RoHS compliant means you are using an earth friendly product
- 16CH DVR with 500GB HDD
- 16 enhanced indoor/outdoor night vision cameras
- IR remote control (batteries included)
- USB mouse
- 16 x 60' 4 PIN DIN to RCA (male) video/power wires
- 4 x four-to-one camera power supplies
- 10' power adapter for DVR
- 18 BNC connectors (RCA to BNC)
- 10' RJ-45 Ethernet cable
- 12' RCA to RCA (male to male)
- 25 Pin D-SUB adapter for alarm input relay
- 9-pin D-SUB adapter for PTZ cameras
- Mounting hardware
- Software CD
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- 4 window warning stickers
There is no additional information available for this item.