Deer Valley Chair
- $ 699 00 699.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
Free White Glove Delivery
(Click to learn about White Glove Delivery.)
Bring the warmth and comfort of a Valley Lodge into your home. Quality construction, featuring solid wood frames and solid wood legs, ensures years of enjoyment.
Lodge inspired tapestry, coupled with beautiful nail head accents spice up the rustic appeal of this chair.
Soft but supportive cushions are filled with high density foam and a layer of fiber wrap. This is a perfect chair for your den or living room.
- Solid fabric is micro fiber
- Print is cotton tapestry
- Solid wood frames
- Solid wood legs
- For swatch request: email@example.com
- Cleaning: Blot spills with paper towel, use no harsh cleaners, If stain persists try baby wipes.
- Assembly: 10 minutes; 1 person
- Style: Traditional
- Chair Dimensions: 44" x 37" x 36"
- Seating Dimensions: 22"D; 22 1/2"W
- Beautiful lodge-look tapestry fabric
- Leather-look microfiber
- Comfortable foam seat and back cushions are wrapped with fiber for a comfortable seat
- Nail head accents bring a rustic look to this group
- For questions regarding this item please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Frames are warranted to be free from defective materials and manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase under normal household use. Springs and straps are warranted against breakage caused by metal fatigue or spring clips pulling loose from the frame for a period of one year. All cushions are warranted against loss of resiliency for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
All cushions will soften and conform to the shape of the user. This is considered normal wear and not loss of resiliency or a defect. Fabric is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year. The warranty does not cover tears, burns, stains, flattening of nap, pilling, fading or shrinking and is not valid when heavy soiling or abuse is evident.
Any damage resulting from chemical treatment or improper cleaning is also excluded from this warranty. Under this warranty, the manufacturer, at its option, will repair or replace any part or parts found to be defective.