Dead or Alive 5 Plus - PS Vita
Dead or Alive 5 Plus takes the signature fighting style of the popular DOA series along with stunning graphics and new martial arts techniques of the recent console release, and brings it to the Vita with all-new system-specific features.
In Dead or Alive 5 Plus, players will take on the roles of the cast of Dead or Alive fighters in an intense, action-packed brawler set in visually striking locations from around the world. The famed DOA hand-to-hand combat returns, supported by 3D stages that update the series’ characteristic style with a fresh look and feel.
Stages are more than spectacular visual backdrops, instead playing to a fighter’s strengths. As a fight progresses, the backdrop will change and interact with players. Skilled fighters will be able to utilize these dynamic stages to pit their opponents against fresh obstacles to create a new fighting experience. This fusion of combat and dynamically changing backdrops is the formula for the evolution of fighting games as “Fighting Entertainment.”
With a realistic style, characters are rendered in incredibly lifelike detail. Innovative touch controls bring a completely new experience to fighting games. Simple taps, swipes and pinches to your opponent trigger a variety of devastating moves. Using the Vita’s motion sensor, you can play vertically for a first-person, full-screen view of your opponent. These intuitive new controls are only possible with the PS Vita’s touchscreen and rear touch pad.
Both novice and expert players will find even more ways to up their game. New modes focused just on training offer tutorials on game basics and a new display of advanced frame data offers over twice as much the amount of information on each move than the previous version. Tournament players will spend hours analyzing the best moves for their fights.
Gather your friends and take the fight inside, outside or anywhere. Dead or Alive 5 Plus takes the ultimate in Fighting Entertainment on the go, thanks to the Vita's ad hoc and infrastructure network features.
- Intense DOA Fighting:Dead or Alive 5 Plus expands the signature DOA fighting style with a variety of deadly martial arts techniques and styles.
- Realistic and Sensual Graphics: Characters come alive with a new visual style combining stunning realism with a warm, naturalistic feel that conveys every facet of each character—from raw power to sleek cunning. And now you can interact directly with the characters using the Vita’s touchscreens!
- Dream Lineup: The full cast of DOA fighters is at your fingertips, including Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate, Ayane, Kasumi, Hitomi, Bayman, Christie, Lei Fang, Zack, Kokoro, Bass, Rig, Jann Lee, Helena, Lisa, Brad Wong, Eliot, Tina and more.
- Dynamic Interactive 3D Stages: More than a backdrop, spectacular locations from around the world provide a changing and interactive arena for deadly battles.
- Devastating Finishing Moves: Use power blows to interactively trigger the Danger Zone of a stage, including crashing cars, collapsing glaciers, and an exploding oil rig—distract your opponents or drive them into danger.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.