Daylily Reblooming - 9 dormant plants
- $ 16 98 16.98
About this itemDaylilies are excellent for perennial borders, large mass plantings or as groundcovers. Low maintenance makes it an outstanding choice for the garden. Drought tolerant once established.
Reblooming Daylilies bloom in summer and again in fall extending season of color for your garden. These varieties will provide an intriguing and colorful combination adding visual interest for the garden. Daylilies are perennials that return year after year. Daylilies are easy to plant and require little maintanence.
- Lily Reblooming - 3 each Pardon Me, El Desperado, Happy Returns - total 9 dormant plants
- Lilies are vigorous perennials that require little care in the garden once established
- Daylilies adapt to a wide range of growing conditions and establish quickly
- They also survive winters with little or no injury
- Daylilies come in a wide range of colors and are an excellent addition to any garden spot
- Daylilies are great for the perennial border, planted in large masses or as a ground cover
- Complete planting and growing instructions included
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer