Daffodil Yellow - Bag of 100 Bulbs
About this itemDaffodils are natural multipliers and require little care other than initial planting.
A solid yellow daffodil is one of the all time favorite daffodils. It is easy to grow and an excellent naturalizer. Plant in bunches or large clusters to maximize the look of color.
- Daffodils are easy to plant and naturalize
- They are excellent for cutting and are grown for their attractive flowers
- These bulbs have solid yellow blooms with large trumpets
- It's one of the all time favorite daffodils and is the best for naturalizing
- A classic in the garden and is known for being deer and rodent resistant
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Guaranteed to grow if instructions are followed.