Daffodil - Double Mix - 45 Bulbs
Includes 45 bulbs
Daffodils are easy to grow and naturalize easily. Plant in bunches or large clusters to maximize the look of color. Daffodils are available in a variety of different colors and sizes. They are excellent for cutting and are all grown for their attractive flowers. The blooms are mostly yellow or white, occasionally green; some have red, orange, or pink coronas. They are one of the first signs that spring is on its way. Daffodils are excellent cut flowers and are perfect in the garden or containers. Double bloomed daffodils have extra petals. Their trumpet or petals may be doubled.
- Fall bulbs are easy to plant and easy to grow
- Plant bulbs in groups for mass color impact
- Planted in the fall and bloom in the spring
- Can provide many years of blooms, returning to bloom year after year each spring
- Complete planting instructions enclosed
Not for consumption.
Warranty InformationGuaranteed to grow if instructions are followed.
There is no additional information available for this item.