Cube 3D Printer 2nd Generation - Silver
Plug and play simplicity
Voted MAKE magazine’s “easiest to use” and “most reliable” 3D printer straight out of the box. Get started immediately with the Cube's simple setup: simply plug it in and start. The only 3D printer certified for safe at-home use by adults and children.
Print in ABS and PLA
Now the Cube prints in two materials: strong recyclable ABS and compostable PLA.
Vibrant colors come alive
Get the stunning colors you want. Vivacious colors and 3D presentation makes your project stand out.
Print anything up to 5.5" x 5.5" x 5.5"
You get 25 free 3D files with your Cube.
Goodbye cables, hello WiFi
The Cube 3D printer has WiFi so loading is a breeze. Send your prints to the Cube from your computer. Cube software The Cube ships with easy to use software that preps your files for printing. Compatible with Mac and Windows.
25 designs with every Cube
Your Cube 3D printer comes with 25 free 3D files designed by professional artists.
Weight & Dimensions
- 9.5 lbs.
- 10” L x 10” W x 13” H
Box weight & dimensions:
- 19.0 lbs.
- 16” L x 15” W x 19” H
- 802.11b/g with WPS Infrastructure/Adhoc Mode
- Cube Software (supplied with the Cube)
- USB stick to transfer print files (supplied with the Cube)
- Plastic Jet Printing (PJP)
- Single Jet
Maximum creation size:
- 5.5” L x 5.5” W x 5.5” H
- PLA plastic and ABS plastic or Tough Recyclable or Compostable Plastic
- 0.2 mm or 200 microns
- Fully automated, easy to peel off
- Includes 1 Cube 3D Printer Cartridge - ABS Blue
- 1 Cartridge prints 13 to 14 mid-sized creations
Windows OS requirements:
- Cube software runs on 32 and 64-bit Operating Systems:
- Windows XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 3
- Windows 7
- Windows & is required for ad-hoc WiFi Print Job submission – if not already installed, the Cube Software installer will automatically install the Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework
Mac OSX requirements:
- Cube software runs on Mac OSX 10.8
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Processor: Multi-core processor - 2GHz or faster per core
- System RAM: 2 GB
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationManufacturer's warranty of 90 days on parts and labor.
There is no additional information available for this item.