Crayons, Paints & Brushes
Clear all selections to show more results.
Find the Right Art Supplies
Crayons are the ideal form of art supply for young children, while older children can use watercolors and other types of paints, like poster colors. Whether you are stocking a classroom, or refreshing your child’s art supplies check out some of the basics you should keep in mind when buying art supplies like crayons, paints, and paint brushes:
- Quality crayons, paints, and paint brushes are easier to use and last longer.
- If you’re looking for bright colors in crayons and paints, then choose branded ones as they offer richer colors.
- Look for washable crayons so that you can easily clean the crayon marks from the surface.
- Look for crayons that can easily be held by little hands. These include big crayons and/or triangular shaped crayons.
- Look for crayons that can be stored easily. A twist up feature in a crayon is also helpful to help your child organize his stuff neatly.
- When choosing paint brushes, check which materials have been used in the paint brush. Synthetic paint brushes can be used with acrylic paints and watercolors while natural brushes are typically used with oil paints as well as watercolors.
- Paint brushes are available in different shapes and sizes. Some types of paint brushes include round paint brushes, flat brushes, rigger, fan brushes, and more. Sizes can range from the smallest size of 4/0 to the largest paint brushes of size 30.
At Sam’s Club you will find different sets of color pencils, crayons, markers and paints. These sets vary in terms of the shades and hues they offer, as well as the size of the entire set. To help preserve your crayons, paints, and paint brushes, you will find that we also feature items that have separate storage space. When it comes to crayons, paints, paint brushes and any sort of art supplies, we have everything you need.