This recliner is upholstered in a 7 oz. fabric featuring a light khaki colored background, and it has an all-over pattern in a tan and brown, featuring a western/cowboy theme with cowboy boots, horseshoes, a sheriff's badge, stars, etc. and words pertaining to that theme. This is a wonderful, new boy's pattern, and its neutral color scheme would work well with any color scheme. Ships fully assembled.
- Light khaki colored background with an all-over pattern in tan and brown, featuring a western/cowboy theme with cowboy boots, horseshoes, a sheriff's badge & stars
- Mixed hardwood frame
- Generously padded with densified fibers and polyester fibers
- Steel reclining mechanism
- Round plastic feet on the bottom corners
- Bottom is covered in black upholstery fabric
- Matching piece of fabric is stitched between the top of the footrest and the seat bottom
- Fully-working two-way kid's recliner
- Generously padded with densified fibers and polyester fibers for comfort and safety
- The backrest is over-stuffed for added comfort and eye appeal
- Steel mechanism that enables the chair to recline when the footrest is pulled out
- Horizontal stitch line in the mid-section
- Armrests have a slightly rolled top with flattened fronts
- This recliner is upholstered in a 7oz. fabric
- Two-way kid's recliner
- For added safety foot rest is pulled out by hand
- Ships fully assembled
22.5"L x 23"W x 28.5"H
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.