Have fun while you work and roll this composter around your yard.
Composting has hit the 21st century with the fabulous CompoSpin. If your composter is a ball
like this product, simply roll it to where you need it and have fun while you work. Not only is
this invention simple and easy to use for the whole family, its scientific features make
compost faster than most other options. Use rich black organic compost to feed your vegetables
Compost needs a few key ingredients besides your garden waste and organic kitchen scraps. It needs greens to get things started, then natural heat to speed things up, air to sustain the process, and mixing to keep things active. All of that has never been easier than now. Simply open the twist lock top and add your greens, let the natural microbes start brewing and creating their own internal heat while the many air tubes continuously feed those microbes. Then once it’s turned to rich dark organic compost, just roll it to the exact location you want to remove and feed your vegetables, flowers and shrubs. Or just keep the CompoSpin in one place using the ball bearing ring base to spin your mixture.
,br>The marvelous CompoSpin Composting System is the easiest way to collect and create rich organic compost for your gardens. With this product, we can all step up to help the environment by reducing the need for chemical fertilizers and reduce landfill sites; we also improve our own lifestyles by enriching our plants and vegetables with healthy organic soils.
- Revolutionary and patented design simplifies mixing by easily rolling the composter on its frame
- Unique air tubes bring required oxygen to the center of the composting pile
- Patented 2-in-1 lid system allows choice of large or smaller opening on each use
- Add yard and Kitchen waste with the lid upright; remove compost with lid rolled toward the side or bottom
- Can reduce yard waste by at least 50%
- Turns your yard clippings, garden and kitchen vegetable waste into rich soil
- Create super rich compost in 4-6 weeks and add nutrients to your gardens
- Recycles nutrients back into the soil
- Use compost as mulch to reduce weeds
- Made of recycled and recyclable materials
- Heavy duty materials for long lasting use in all seasons
- 50-gal. capacity
- 32" diameter with 9" tall base
- Spinning Base included
- 36.75 lbs.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.877.407.9100 Ext. 107.
28" × 28" × 28"
Warranty Information7 years against manufacturer's defects
There is no additional information available for this item.