Comodo GeekBuddy - PC
About this item
Solve your PC issues with your own personal Geek, a full year of live remote support 365 days a year 24 hours a day. Just click and chat with live experts who can remotely solve all your computer problems while you sit back and watch. Your GeekBuddy can help answer general PC questions, and remotely troubleshoot and solve hundreds of the frustrating computer problems we all experience. The GeekBuddy pros are there to correct troublesome Windows errors, optimize security settings, remove viruses and restore performance. GeekBuddy also includes free bonus software that includes Antivirus, System Cleaner, Backup and Uninstaller.
- Virus Diagnosis/Removal: PC scan to check for viruses and spyware, then removes any viruses detected.
- PC Tuneup: Full scans to evaluate issues affecting computer’s performance, then fine tunes key areas and improves speed and stability.
- Email Setup: Set up of Internet-based email accounts—any provider, any account.
- ID Theft Protection: Activation of basic computer security settings to prevent loss of sensitive data and identity theft.
- Printer Setup: Installation or update software and printer drivers and configure printers to work on a wireless or wired network.
- Software Installation: Installation of software products and customized configuration for maximum security protection and efficiency.
- Computer Troubleshooting: Checks basic hardware conflicts in Windows.
- Green PC: Optimization of power management settings based on how the user users their computer. Go green and save money on electric bills.
- Antivirus: Tracks down and destroys any existing malware hiding in the PC.
- System Cleaner: File cleaner, disk registry cleaner, and privacy cleaner that includes our unique feature, SafeDelete™ which eliminates accidental deletions.
- Backup: Backup reliably copies files to a safe place and keeps track of all changes to those files.
- Uninstaller: Used to uninstall damaged applications that may not properly uninstall on their own.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP
- 32-bit or 64-bit
- 210MB hard disk space
- 128MB of RAM
- Internet Explorer 5.1 or later
- Internet access
- CD ROM or DVD drive
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Computer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.