Combo Christmas Bunches Include:
- Noble Fir
- P.O Cedar
- Berried Juniper
- Incense Cedar
Combo Christmas Bunches Care and Conditioning:
Our bulk greens and bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to you. Your flowers are properly hydrated before they begin their journey. If your greens appear sleepy, dry and thirsty when you receive them, it is NORMAL.
Please follow these steps to ensure your greens are processed and hydrated properly:
- Prepare containers to hydrate your greens
- Fill the container half way with cool fresh water and add flower food to the water.
- Remove your flowers from box. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together or the sleeves.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stems bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Mist the foliage with ample amount of water.
- Allow them to hydrate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Your greens are ready to arrange.
- Keep greens away from direct sunlight or excessive heat.
- Add water every 3 days. This will keep greens fresh and allow you to enjoy the longer. Make sure that your greens always have sufficient water.
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Since Christmas Bunches are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the Combo Christmas Bunches between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.