La Crosse Wireless Color Weather Station
- In Club purchase only
About this item
Free standard shipping.
The Wireless Atomic Color Weather Station sets the time and date automatically, and has state of the art learning technology that calibrates barometric pressure based on its location over a period of time to generate an accurate, personal forecast.
The weather station showcases detailed animated color graphics, radio-controlled time, weather forecast, indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, heat index and dew point. The easy-to-read display features colorful forecast icons for quick weather advisory.
- Atomic time and date (auto sets)
- 12/24 hour time with snooze alarm and alarm icon
- Charge devices with USB charging port on back: output 1A (charging cord not included)
- Calendar: month, day, date
- Heat index and dew point
- Color forecast: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy
- 12 Hour forecast based on changing barometric pressure
- In / out temp. (°F / °C) and humidity (%RH) with min / max
- Time zones: Atlantic time (AST), Eastern time (EST), Central time (CST), Mountain time (MST), Pacific time (PST), Alaskan time (AKT), Hawaiian time (HAT)
- Light up display with press of button using battery power or continuous light using AC adapter with on /off option
- LCD light dimmer for nighttime use
- Low battery icon for weather station and sensor
- Sits on desktop or tabletop
- Outdoor and indoor relative humidity range: 1% to 99%
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-29°C to 60°C)
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Automatically adjusts for daylight saving time
- Transmission wireless range: up to 200 ft.
- Receiver: included 5.0V AC adapter for primary power with battery backup: 3 AAA alkaline batteries (not included) battery life 24 months with AC adapter
- Wireless sensor: 2 AA alkaline batteries (not included) battery life approximately 24 months
6.3"W x 4.25"H x 2.75"D
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer