Estratto Commercial Single Cup Coffee Maker & Stainless Steel Water Cooler
A Single Cup Coffee Maker that doesn't need to be refilled with water. This hybrid coffee machine uses a water cooler as its water source. The large heating system keeps the water at a steady 201°F, an ideal brewing temperature to make a rich, full bodied cup of coffee. Extracts about 10% more coffee compounds than standard single serve coffee brewers.
Do you spend time refilling your brewer daily? Our commercial single serve coffee brewer uses a water cooler to refill itself, so you don't have to. Uses a normal 5 gallon water bottle, good for 80 cups of coffee! Compatible with the many beverage types available in K-Cups®*. Engineered for commercial use, this robust coffee brewer is made for non-stop use in cafés, restaurants, offices or busy homes.
As the brewing temperature is 9°F to 31°F hotter than other single serve brewers, the coffee comes out aromatic, with taste fully developed, like at your favorite coffee shop. Your cup is brewed in just over 40 seconds, about twice as fast as other brewers. Our patented Thermoregulator&trde; technology keeps the hot water at a steady 201°F, the ideal brewing temperature for a rich, smooth cup.
Quick select buttons for 6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz. mugs are a welcome feature.
Our FeatherHeat™ technology slows calcium buildup, reducing descaling to yearly, instead of monthly.
About 85% of the front is appliance grade Stainless Steel to complement your kitchen, café or office.
Iceberg Thermoregulator™ technology uses ice to keep the cold water at a steady, frigid 40°F. Typical water coolers fluctuate from 40°F to 50°F, not cold enough most of the time. Magma Thermoregulator™ technology uses a super heating chamber to keep hot water at a steady 194°F, unless in coffee mode, then the temperature is maintained at a steady 201°F. Typical water coolers fluctuate from 170°F to 197°F, not hot enough to make proper tea most of the time.
* K-Cup® is registered trademarks of Keurig, Inc. a subsidiary of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. Estratto is not affiliated with Green Mountain Coffee Roasters or Keurig.
- Compatible with the many beverages types available in K-Cups®
- Coffee brews at a steady 201°F, an ideal temperature according to the National Coffee Association; 9°F to 31°F hotter than other single serve brewers
- Uses a 640 oz. (5 gallon) water bottle, the largest reservoir available for single serve brewers
- Three cup sizes selections, brews a 6 oz. cup of coffee in 32 seconds, an 8 oz. in 37 seconds and a 10 oz. in 43 seconds
- Brews 4 cups back to back without any recovery time
- Commercial Grade technology for use in restaurants, cafés, hotels and offices
- 2 in 1 appliance saves valuable counterspace
- Featherheat™ technology gently heats water preventing buildup of calcium scale, drastically reducing descaling needs to once a year, instead of monthly
- Use your favorite bottle of spring or filtered water for the purest coffee flavor
- Removable drip to make room for tall travel mugs
- About 85% stainless steel front, gorgeous quality stainless enhances any room
- Robust, commercial construction built to last for years of heavy use
- Iceberg Thermoregulator™ technology uses ice to keep the cold water at a steady, frigid 40°F; Typical water coolers fluctuate from 40°F to 50°F, not cold enough most of the time
- Magma Thermoregulator™ technology uses a super heating chamber to keep hot water at a steady 194°F, unless in coffee mode, then the temperature is maintained at a steady 201°F. Typical water coolers fluctuate from 170°F to 197°F, not hot enough to make proper tea most of the time
- On standby, uses about 25.3% less energy than Energy Star’s very stringent requirements
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.