Call of Duty: Black Ops II Ear Force Kilo Limited Edition Headset for the PS3, Xbox 360, PC, or Mac
- $ 79 88 79.88
About this item
The Turtle Beach Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Ear Force Kilo Limited Edition Headset combines premium stereo game sound with crystal-clear communication on the PlayStation® Network, Xbox LIVE® and PC/Mac to produce a truly engaging gaming audio experience. The Ear Force Kilo is both a stereo headset for chat sound and an amplified stereo headset for game sound.
Independent volume controls, mounted right on the in-line amplifier, let you personally balance the game and chat sound while Bass Boost and massive 50mm speaker drivers ensure you won’t miss a single audio cue. Featuring an exclusive Call of Duty®: Black Ops II color scheme and cloth braided cables, the Ear Force Kilo is the essential weapon for Call of Duty®: Black Ops II fans.
- Amplified Stereo Audio - Enhances game sounds for a more immersive experience.
- Oversized 50mm Speakers - Premium sound from full-bandwidth speaker drivers.
- Bass Boost - Built-in Bass Boost adds more depth and realism to the game audio.
- Memory Foam Ear Cushions - Premium materials for enhanced comfort and styling and improved noise isolation.
- USB and Analog Audio - Separate USB and analog audio paths provide independent control of chat and game audio on PS3™ or PC/Mac.
- USB Powered - No batteries required.
- Xbox 360®, PS3™, and PC/Mac® Compatible - Delivers the ultimate Call of Duty® : Black Ops II experience on multiple platforms.
- Speakers: 50mm diameter speakers with neodymium magnets
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, >120dB SPL @ 1kHz
- Condenser Microphone Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Cable length: 16 ft. (4.87m)
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Limited Edition Ear Force® Kilo Headset
- Sticker: Turtle Beach Sticker
- Cable: 3.5mm to Dual RCA Splitter Cable
- Cable: Xbox 360® Chat Cable
- Manual: User Manual
- Maximum analog input level with volume control on maximum setting: 2Vpp (700mVrms)
- Headphone Amplifier: Stereo DC-coupled, 35mW/ch, THD<1%, Frequency Response:DC - 30kHz
- Mute switch: Mic mute switch
- USB connector for power: 5VDC @ <60mA max, mic connection and stereo audio
- Line output: 3.5mm plug for line output
- Output jack: 2.5mm mic output jack
- Bass Boost fixed: +6dB @ 50Hz