Clover Xtra-Hi Resolution Miniature Color Camera
About this item
If you are looking to discreetly place cameras in your home or business the Clover Miniature Color Camera is the perfect model. This unobtrusive indoor/outdoor color camera provides the same crystal clear images as its larger competitors, but at a much more convenient size, equipped with a 3.7mm semi cone lens and 550 TV lines of resolution. It can easily be hooked up to any monitor to adjust the camera’s settings with its on screen display menu.
It allows you to positively identify individuals by better distinguishing facial features in all lighting conditions with its advanced image sensor, a 1/3" Sony chipset. The rugged steel housing will not deteriorate or rust. The Clover Miniature Color Camera assures a reliable, secure, and cost-effective solution to securing your perimeter.
- Image Sensor: 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
- Total Pixels: 811 x 508
- Effective Pixels: 768 x 494
- Scanning System: 2:1 interlace
- O.S.D: available
- Backlight: Off / HSBLC / BLC selectable
- Resolution: 550 TV Lines (color), 600 TV Lines (B/W)
- S/N (Y signal): 52dB (AGC Off, Weight On)
- Min. Illumination: 0.00001 Lux (sense-up x258)
- White Balance: ATW / AWB / Manual / AWC→SET
- Sense-up: Off / Auto / (Selectable limit x2 ~ x258)
- 3 DNR: Off / On (1~50 level adjustable)
- D-WDR: Indoor / Outdoor / Off
- D&N selection: Color / BW / Auto
- Digital zoom: On (x32) / Off
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current consumption: 130 mA @DC12V
- Lens: 3.6mm Semi Cone Lens
- Operating temperature/humidity: 14°F - 122°F; RH 95% Max.
- Storage temperature/humidity: 68°F - 140°F; RH 95% Max.
- Power supply (ADT120250) and cable (CA100BP) not included
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact Clover's Customer Service Department at 1-877-799-8500 and a helpful representative will be able to assist you.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days