Clover Hi-Res Day/Night Dome Camera
- $ 69 24 69.24
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Place the Clover Hi-Res Day/Night Dome Camera in your store or inside your home to increase your security perimeter. Dome cameras are a great addition to your security system because they are not easily tampered with and include a 3 axis bracket to position the camera at almost every angle for optimal viewing. This camera provides excellent image quality and clarity with its advanced image sensor, 1/3" Sony chipset, and 550 TV lines of resolution. It also operates day and night using built-in ICR allowing you see the area being monitored in low light conditions.
Have the advantage of monitoring important areas of your business, including entrances and exits, cash registers, stock rooms, aisle ways, windows, safe and deposit boxes, etc. You can also monitor your home by clearly viewing your doorways, garage, driveway, swimming pool, tool shed, barn, or windows. It’s comforting knowing the things you own and the people you care about are safe.
- Image sensor: 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
- Total pixels: 811(H) x 508(V)
- Effective Pixels: 768(H) x 494(V)
- Scanning system: 2:1 Interlace
- O.S.D: Available
- Backlight: Off / HSBLC / BLC selectable
- Resolution: 550 TV Lines (color) ,600 TV Lines (B/W)
- S/N (Y signal): 52dB (AGC Off, Weight On)
- Min.illumination: 0.00001 Lux (sense-up x258)
- White Balance: ATW / AWB / Manual / AWC→SET
- Sense-up: Off / Auto / (Selectable limit x2 ~ x258)
- 3 DNR: Off / On (1~50 level adjustable)
- D-WDR: Indoor / Outdoor / Off
- D&N selection: Color / BW / Auto
- Digital zoom: On (x32) / Off
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current consumption: 130 mA @DC12V
- Lens: 4.0mm fixed board lens
- Operating temperature/Humidity: 14°F ~ 122°F. RH 95% Max.
- Storage temperature/Humidity: 68°F ~ 140°F. RH 95% Max.
- Power supply (ADT120250) and cable (CA100BP) not included
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact Clover's Customer Service Department at 1-877-799-8500, and a helpful representative will be able to assist you.