Circular Sandbox - 10.5' x 6"
- $ 167 87 167.87
- Price includes shipping
About this itemHours of enjoyment and will not break down in harsh weather conditions.
A safe, sturdy and easy to assemble Frame It All sandbox will delight the kids with hours of endless fun and keep them safely occupied all summer long. A beach ball comes with the cover and creates a dome effect, allowing the air trapped inside to warm up the surface of the sand.
No skill is required to assemble Frame it All's sandboxes and complete sandbox kits! This circular sandbox is quickly assembled with just a hammer and screwdriver. The eco-friendly, durable composite timbers are manufactured from 60% recycled, post-consumer plastic and 40% wood flour sawdust from pine and poplar trees. They never rot, warp, splinter or lose their gorgeous natural wood grain color - which just weathers naturally like real wood.
The timbers are easily secured with two stainless steel screws into the revolving plastic brackets on the plastic joint stakes to make a 48" section from joint to joint. If you decide to increase wall height, it's simple to add another level using stacking joints. It assembles in no time at all, and when the kids are older and have outgrown it as a sandbox, simply exchange the sand for soil and convert it into an attractive raised garden bed. Be sure to add a square nylon Frame It All sandbox cover to keep it clean, prevent rain from pooling and keep out unwanted garden debris and pets.
- Assemble this strong, safe and durable children's sandbox in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Endless hours of playtime fun for kids from age 2 to age 6
- Composite wood grain timbers made from 60% recycled plastic and 40% wood flour are green and eco-friendly
- They saw like wood and will not rot, warp, splinter
- UV protected and will not lose their color
- Patented joints make assembly a snap
- Weather and all temperature proof
- Add a tough high quality green nylon sandbox cover to keep it clean and free from garden debris and pests
10.5" diameter x 6"H