ECR4Kids 16" Ball Glide Stack Chair with Chrome Legs, Select Color - 6 Pack
- $ 159 98 159.98
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Pack of (6) children's stack chairs available in: blue, green, red, yellow, and purple.
Innovative school stack chair features a molded seat with vented back, reinforced ribbing in back and under seat for strength, steel legs with steel lower back support. No penetration of screws through the seat surface. Comes with composite ball glides made for durability and protection on carpeted floors.
- Superglide™ composite ball glides for durability and floor protection; specifically designed for use on both hard flooring and carpet
- Leg glides will not scar bare floors
- Chrome-plated steel legs can be sanitized, will not chip or flake, and are scratch resistant - unlike painted legs
- Steel tubular legs are stronger and offer greater stability than many competitors' tapered legs
- One piece molded seat with vented back and reinforced ribbing underneath provides comfort and strength
- Vented chair back allows air to circulate to the child’s body
- No hardware penetrates the seat side shell, eliminating clothing snags and injury
- Full MIG welded frame for sturdiness, as opposed to the weaker spot welding
- Inter-stack with most other manufacturers' stack chairs
- Color scheme blends with classroom furniture made by many other manufacturers
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F963 safety standards
Use the chart below to determine the appropriate chairs and tables for your classroom. As a rule, there should be 6" - 10" in the space between a chair’s seat and the table. For example, if you have a kindergarten class, you might order both 12" and 14" chairs to seat a wide range of students. Both would fit a 19" to 23" high table.
Ages Chair Height
Age 2 8 - 10 15 to 20 Age 3 10 - 12 16 to 21 Age 4 12 - 14 18 to 23 Kindergarten 12 - 14 19 to 23 Grades 1 & 2 12 - 14 19 to 23 Grades 3 & up 14 - 16 21 to 27