ECR4Kids 14" Stack Chair Select Color - 6 pack
- $ 152 98 - $ 154 98 152.98
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Pack of (6) children's stack chairs available in: blue, green, red, yellow, and purple.
Heavy-duty plastic seat, chrome-plated steel legs, Superglide™ floor glides, and bright colors all combine to make this comfortable and sturdy children's stack chair.
- Superglide™ composite ball glides for durability and floor protection; specifically designed for use on both hard flooring and carpet
- Leg glides will not scar bare floors
- Chrome-plated steel legs can be sanitized, will not chip or flake, and are scratch resistant - unlike painted legs
- Steel tubular legs are stronger and offer greater stability than many competitors' tapered legs
- One piece molded seat with vented back and reinforced ribbing underneath provides comfort and strength
- Vented chair back allows air to circulate to the child’s body
- No hardware penetrates the seat side shell, eliminating clothing snags and injury
- Full MIG welded frame for sturdiness, as opposed to the weaker spot welding
- Inter-stack with most other manufacturers' stack chairs
- Color scheme blends with classroom furniture made by many other manufacturers
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F963 safety standards
Use the chart below to determine the appropriate chairs and tables for your classroom. As a rule, there should be 6" - 10" in the space between a chair’s seat and the table. For example, if you have a kindergarten class, you might order both 12" and 14" chairs to seat a wide range of students. Both would fit a 19" to 23" high table.
Ages Chair Height
Age 2 8 - 10 15 to 20 Age 3 10 - 12 16 to 21 Age 4 12 - 14 18 to 23 Kindergarten 12 - 14 19 to 23 Grades 1 & 2 12 - 14 19 to 23 Grades 3 & up 14 - 16 21 to 27