Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Kooker - Black
- $ 299 98 299.98
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Original Price $349.00
This Akron Kamado Kooker is both a grill and a smoker and weather you're tailgating or entertaining on your back patio it’s the perfect sized cooker for any occasion.
This top-notch grill has 306 inches of cast iron cooking space - enough to hold up to 23 burgers - plus a 165-inch warming rack that's great for corn on the cob, baked potatoes, and whatever else you're craving.
Built from 22-gauge steel with a porcelain-coated interior, this grill was made to last and to save you money. Double-wall insulation conserves heat so you can grill longer with less charcoal. The tubular steel base features maneuverable rubber wheels and locking front casters for maximum portability. Its lid locks into place and two folding wood side shelves give you plenty of room to set aside utensils, lay out plates of food, or rest your drink while you turn some steaks. Even the clearly visible heat gauge comes standard! If you want an affordable, spacious grill then the Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Kooker is king!
Measures 43.3L x 28.7W x 47.2H inches, some assembly is required.
- More cooking options: Sear, Grill, Bake, Cook, Smoke, Oven that cooks turkeys & roasts
- Primary Cooking area is 306 sq. inches and large enough for 23 burgers
- Warming rack 165 sq. inches
- Total cooking area is 471 sq. inches
- 22 gauge steel, powder coat steel Black exterior finish, porcelain coated steel interior finish
- Cast iron cooking grates for searing steaks
- Insulated double wall construction for better efficiency (retains heat better, requiring less heat & less air flow)
- Insulated grill maintains temperatures from 200 to 700 degrees F
- Tubular steel base features maneuverable rubber wheels and locking front casters, locking lid, two folding wood side shelves
- Use lump charcoal for more efficient burning and less ash than charcoal briquettes- up to 50% less
43.3" x 28.7" x 47.2"