320 Watt MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- $ 174 98 174.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this itemThe GS-MPPT-320W solar charge controller keeps batteries regulated and prevents them from overcharging and discharging. Applying an intellegigent MPPT algorithm, it allows the GS-MPPT-320W solar charge controller to extract maximum power from the solar array by finding the maximum power point of the array.
Increase your solar panel output with the Grape Solar MPPT charge controller. Intelligent algorithms harness more power from your solar panel. Three stage charging properly maintains your batteries to maximize their lifespan.
A convenient digital display shows instantaneous power production. Audible alarms will let you know when your battery bank has low voltage or overloads. This charge controller is fully compatible with vented and sealed lead acid batteries as well as gel and NiCd batteries.
- MPPT means higher power conversion efficiency
- Digital display shows instantaneous power production
- Ideally suited for Grape Solar panels 260 watts and less
- Allows for series connections of smaller panels
- Maximum Solar Module Open Circuit Voltage Inputs: 50V
- Maximum Solar Module Power Input: 320W
- Maximum Input Current: 18A
- Nominal Battery Voltage Output: 12V
- Works with Sealed lead acid, vented, gel and NiCd batteries
- Maximum charging current output: 25A
- Standby power consumption: 2W
- Three stage charging method: Bulk, absorption and floating
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.877.264.1014 or email@example.com
6.5" x 5.25" x 2.25"