Palram Chalet Greenhouse Kit
- $ 2,249 00 2249.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
The cathedral design of the new Chalet greenhouse makes it elegant enough for leisure time and roomy enough for all of your gardening projects. Create the garden of your dreams with the spacious layout and elegant design of the Chalet greenhouse.
Save money and feel better about what you’re feeding your family by growing your own fresh vegetables. Use your greenhouse to get a jump on spring planting and protect delicate seedlings. The 4mm twin wall polycarbonate on the roof protects from strong noonday sun and retains heat at night while clear polycarbonate side panels allow more light transmission of morning and evening sun exposure. The clear-as-glass, virtually unbreakable side panels have all the beauty of glass without the danger.
Your Chalet greenhouse has 112 sq. ft. of floor space and the vaulted ceilings have plenty of room for trellising your tall growing plants or climbing vines. Two adjustable roof vents and double swinging doors provide ample ventilation to control heat and humidity. The wide double door opening makes moving items in and out a breeze and it’s also equipped with a threshold ramp for easy access. Over 8 feet of headroom gives you the space you need to work and move around your greenhouse.
This versatile structure has a powder coat charcoal gray aluminum frame and cathedral roof giving it a touch of European style that enhances any space. French doors create an open feeling allowing you to have that outdoor room that you’ve always wanted for relaxation and leisure activities.
The step-by-step instructions and sliding panel system will make assembly a snap. Two people can accomplish this setup in approximately two days. Greenhouse attaches to your wood or concrete base as a hold-down. The rust resistant frame and durable polycarbonate panels will allow you to enjoy your greenhouse for years to come and require very little upkeep.
- Spacious layout and elegant design
- Strong 4mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof protects from noon sun and aids heat retention at night
- Clear polycarbonate side panels allow transmission of morning and evening sun
- 112 sq ft of floor space and vaulted ceilings for tall growing plants or trellising climbing vines
- Over 8 feet of headroom
- Sturdy, rust resistant aluminum frame in Charcoal Gray
- Two adjustable, pre-assembled roof vents with pre-installed weather-stripping
- Wheelbarrow threshold ramp
- Galvanized steel base, wheelbarrow threshold ramp and magnetic door catch included
- Low maintenance – rust resistant aluminum frame and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate glazing
- Easy assembly with sliding panel system¬¬–no glazing locking parts are needed
- Secures to your wood or concrete base
- Can be assembled in two days with two people
95.25" L x 143.75" W x 105" H